Secret character unlocked: Akira

Akira

Rabby
I guess I should finally introduce myself :)

My name is André, nicknamed Akira after the character in Air Gear (Manga > Anime, FYI ;) ), living in Germany. To give you an idea which weirdo is writing here:

11327150_793578684082630_953918570_n.jpg

I'm following Secrets of Grindea since 02.09.2012 but registered far later on this forum, on 19.05.2014. I grew up with the old but wonderful SNES RPGs and action adventures Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, Terranigma, Lufia, Zelda and so on. So SoG is totally what I like about gaming.

I enjoy passive sports, supporting football/soccer and icehockey teams (also Sweden ;) ), going out with friends, everything music-related, travalling and of course gaming. Besides playing video games I also helped with the development and testing of some independend projects. I'm not good at scripting, drawing and such but at least I have some experience and a good eye for bugs and glitches. I hope I can support SoG with that.

Cheers!

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Welcome! I've seen you've posted a few bugs already (sadly to be overshadowed by all of mine :3) which is more than what most seem to contribute :D I reckon 1500 of the 1800-1900 members don't post anything at all, which is a shame.

Also, is that Spanish on the board there? :p

Akira

Rabby
Welcome! I've seen you've posted a few bugs already (sadly to be overshadowed by all of mine :3)
Haha yeah, and now say again "I talk to much" :D
Like I said in the other thread, your posts are not just quantity but also quality ;)

which is more than what most seem to contribute :D I reckon 1500 of the 1800-1900 members don't post anything at all, which is a shame.
Yeah and I've been one of them until I decided to at least post bug reports.
I don't understand why there are more people posting here though since there are far, far more people following this project.

Also, is that Spanish on the board there? :p
Close, it's Portugues ;)