Cookii here :)

Learn

Green Slime
Hello everyone, I'm Cookii (Also known as Learn).

I want to give a Shoutout to @KoBeWi for his generosity in allowing me to enjoy this game with a friend of mine who have been dying to play. I don't know when we could of joined the community, but I'm really glad you made this happen. Thank you very much.

I've been playing video games since I was 3, and I've much adored games of this genre. I hope I can do my best in helping out this community in anyway I can.

I have been thinking about streaming what my first impressions on the game would be, but I don't know if my internet is up for it considering I have 2 brothers who love to watch anime. If anyone has of interest in watching, I could TRY it. Haha :p.

Last edited:

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I've been playing video games since I was 3
Damn, that's pretty good going, I think I got my first game at like 6 or something. Ahh Pokémon Red. Still play it to this day. The Gameboy Color was 6/7 years old then (at least according to the copyright,) and I still have the one I got all the way back then... and it operates just fine!

If you need to tag someone, it operates exactly like Twitter (if you've ever used it,) just type "@" and start typing their name - their profile should come up as an option that you can click :p

Learn

Green Slime
Damn, that's pretty good going, I think I got my first game at like 6 or something. Ahh Pokémon Red. Still play it to this day. The Gameboy Color was 6/7 years old then (at least according to the copyright,) and I still have the one I got all the way back then... and it operates just fine!

Haha, nice :3. I still have my semi-operational Pokemon Yellow :3. And all the Snes games I've played :D. Breath of Fire 2 will always and forever be in my heart, and my second favorite game.

If you need to tag someone, it operates exactly like Twitter (if you've ever used it,) just type "@" and start typing their name - their profile should come up as an option that you can click :p

Oh, thank you very much :O. Should I edit my post to fix it? The more I know, the easier it becomes, haha :p.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
It's a self-proclaimed title
I bet you had to ask someone to change that for you. It's not self-proclaimed, it's official. It is your job to be friendly :p Seen as I'd classify a ban to a newbie who's done nothing wrong as unfriendly (and also unreasonable, but that's another question) I'd say you're not fulfilling your job :D