Hello?

Cakey

Green Slime
So i guess i will begin by introducing myself, I am Zac / Cakey / Doomskin / A million other names at one point or another. Untill recently i have mostly played MMO's but it seems i can no longer find one i can play for more then 2 days i do still play HoTs and Ragnarok Online occasionally but for some reason this game has really peaked my interest i am not much of a form browser but i wanted to be more involved with this game and get to know everyone else, but this is where i shall end my introduction.

Thalldor

Green Slime
HELLO!

Welcome to the forums! If you're interested in some mindless conversation, a true challenge or support about the game you have found the right place. I hope you enjoy your time here!

--Green Slime

Cakey

Green Slime
Thank you very much for the greetings! I need to look around for some tips and guides on arcade mode so I can get my skills up before I burden someone else

Thalldor

Green Slime
Thank you very much for the greetings! I need to look around for some tips and guides on arcade mode so I can get my skills up before I burden someone else

Well if you need any help I can teach you in the ways of the Green Slime's true power.

If you're interested in learning some stuff for arcade we can meet in game but if you don't want to I can simply talk to you here on the forums.

I'm also not a 'pro' but I am good enough to get fairly far in arcade consistently.

Thank you for your time

--
Green Slime