Give Me Attention

Rowan

Green Slime
Hey I made an account yesterday, and I've posted a thread before this one already. But I'd still like to introduce myself. Also... Can someone give me some help with the emojis? I click the Icon and nothing happens. Just a weird tiny bar appears in this thread. Isn't there supposed to be a list of emojis you can choose?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I'm seeing more and more people confused and asking questions about the forum recently, I think I might write a "How to Forum" guide to help newbies out. Anyway, all the emoji's I know of are (without pluses):
":+P" to give :p
":+)" to give :)
":+D" to give :D
":+(" to give :(
"O+_+o" to give o_O

I believe there's a couple others I don't know the shortcuts for, but the emoji bar is broken and it's up to XenForo (people who design forums) to fix it.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
I believe there's a couple others I don't know the shortcuts for, but the emoji bar is broken and it's up to XenForo (people who design forums) to fix it.
Um, no.
Terraria forum uses XenForo too and that's how emoji bar looks there:

CqWqadD.png

It even has tabs! (last tab is full of slimes btw)
Anyways, it's up to forum owners to set the things right, but it requires time and some work.

Well, but Bag faces would work very well for emoji here.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Didn't mean to sound so direct and harsh there, probably would've been more accurate saying "there are emotes, but for one reason or another the bar doesn't load properly". Maybe it's because there are no custom emotes?

Anyway, quick Google search and BAM! Have all these. I think they should all work: https://xenforo.com/community/help/smilies

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
I think they should all work
Why not test them? XD

:) ;) :( :mad: :confused: :cool: :p :D :eek: :oops: :rolleyes: o_O :barefoot: :cautious: :censored: :cry: :love: :LOL: :notworthy: :ROFL: :sick: :zzz: :sneaky: (y) (n) :unsure: :whistle: :X3: :coffee: :giggle:

Apparently, only less than half work. It's not because the second half uses :colons:, but because it's... second half, lol. Actually, you can copy the working ones directly, while not working ones will paste empty space.

Anyways, no one used some of them, so it's good to have more ;).

Thalldor

Green Slime
Hey I made an account yesterday, and I've posted a thread before this one already. But I'd still like to introduce myself. Also... Can someone give me some help with the emojis? I click the Icon and nothing happens. Just a weird tiny bar appears in this thread. Isn't there supposed to be a list of emojis you can choose?

HELLO!

Green slime give attention to nice human. Green slime army also says, "Hey, perhaps you come to field to 'greet' us again." Green slime wonder what they mean but they prob want to give attention Green Slime bets.

On a serious note, welcome to the forums and I hope you have a good time around here as the moderators and everyone around here is nice so here is your attention for you and I do hope to see you around here in the future!

Rowan

Green Slime
HELLO!

Green slime give attention to nice human. Green slime army also says, "Hey, perhaps you come to field to 'greet' us again." Green slime wonder what they mean but they prob want to give attention Green Slime bets.

On a serious note, welcome to the forums and I hope you have a good time around here as the moderators and everyone around here is nice so here is your attention for you and I do hope to see you around here in the future!

Green slimes are the best slimes.