Green Slime Equal Rights!

Green slime equality

• Total voters

Thalldor

Green Slime
You say no rules so no rules!

Vote to give Green Slimes equal rights so they are no longer murdered by the denizens of Grindea as they have slaughtered thousands of us now!

Vote for Slime Equality today!

Update 1: Already in the first few minutes some one wants to murder us... How cruel... Its people like you is the fact that we can't build a slime society. ; P

3/8/16 Update: Votes are currently 3 for the slimes and 3 against the slimes making a tie currently. Come out and vote for slime equality, grab your friends your family and vote for YES today!

3/9/16 update: Votes are currently 3 for the slimes and 4 wants to murder us giving a total of 5 against equality for the Green Slimes making things seem bleak. THose who have held their vote or coming by make sure to vote YES! for Green Slime equality!

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I think I can Trump your argument..... haha.... bad political joke..... ha...

Thalldor

Green Slime
I think I can Trump your argument..... haha.... bad political joke..... ha...

Haha, too bad I don't know too much about Trump and I know more about the Value Town Trump. Thank you for voting!... I think and hopefully slimes get equal rights!

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Really slimes disintegrate rather than get murdered. They sort of split into bits, fade into the ground, then rise back up again once they've reassembled. Your major problem is that too many of the slimes are overly aggressive. How should they have equal rights when they already break basic human law/psychology - don't harm another person.

And don't go saying the slimes are trying to defend themselves. The slimes clearly attack you even if you stand still. Perhaps there's just a misunderstanding between the two races? The only issue is - I'm not sure anyone speaks slime. You seem to be the only slime that speaks English though :p

Thalldor

Green Slime
Really slimes disintegrate rather than get murdered. They sort of split into bits, fade into the ground, then rise back up again once they've reassembled. Your major problem is that too many of the slimes are overly aggressive. How should they have equal rights when they already break basic human law/psychology - don't harm another person.

And don't go saying the slimes are trying to defend themselves. The slimes clearly attack you even if you stand still. Perhaps there's just a misunderstanding between the two races? The only issue is - I'm not sure anyone speaks slime. You seem to be the only slime that speaks English though :p

Aye, perhaps there is a misunderstanding but we have seen humans simply kill slimes before the slime have even seen the human and after being killed so many times it would make since for them to become hostile after. Indeed, some slimes are indeed a bit... Unstable but also humans have been known to be unstable as well and if this passes any unstable slimes that are to harm another person just because they 'hate humans' will be dealt with. We have tried for years to create a society or possibly even a city but because we keep be slaughtered and our genes keep mixing with other slimes it simply dumbs them down over time. I'm one of the original "pure" slimes that took refuge before the humans started to murder the slimes.

I believe the humans see Green Slimes as any other monster and for that I say they are quite wrong. We use to be quite intelligent before our genes kept getting mixed and collectors hunting for slimes mashing them together to make some sort of "super slime"... granted it is quite intelligent but it is created and killed and so on. Slimes must have equal rights and this might be the first step to monsters having equal rights... I do hope one of these days Green Slimes and possibly even other monsters may be able to one day live in peace with the humans but I have no idea if that may ever happen.

Truly, you cannot blame slimes for what they do when you keep mixing slime genes together over and over again causing them to be more foolish until they hit their lowest instinct of attacking anything. They can fix the genes but it would take time... And moments without being killed by the humans every few seconds to find some silly playing card or some hat that you're just going to toss in the garbage a few moments later!

Regarding your disintegrate and murder thing I believe murder is more fitting as they still feel pain as well with their personality is completely destroyed, when they re morph and having their genes mixed they are a completely other slime... I have actually lost some important Green Slimes that were quite important too me in this murderous rampage before they were able to take refuge.

So for the humans that believe in equality vote yes for the Green Slimes so we may one day work side by side!

Indeed I can speak English but also so many other "pure" slimes. We are still trying to create another typing device to communicate with the humans so more slimes can learn how to type to you all... I must say though it is quite difficult. Why didn't you all make something easier to use?

Edit: Perhaps if we were to have a meeting and make a deal with the humans and Green Slimes we can come to some sort of an agreement...

Wow, I completely thought of all of that out of no where for no reason, I wonder where this stuff will go. xD

Thalldor

Green Slime
Well, our lab technician has been researching your movement patterns for the lest 10 years, and still hasn't come to a reliable conclusion!

Bah, perhaps one day there might be an easier way for us slimes to type to the humans. I wonder if I would be able to help with this research but it also depends on what type of Green Slime you're studying as well.

Rowan

Green Slime
Well, our lab technician has been researching your movement patterns for the lest 10 years, and still hasn't come to a reliable conclusion!
And they still haven't figured out a pattern. This means that the slimes are living beings. If anything, you'll have to ask the developers for the slimes to be more civilized.

Thalldor

Green Slime
And they still haven't figured out a pattern. This means that the goos are living beings. If anything, you'll have to ask the developers for the goos to be more civilized.

Well, if the humans believe that Green Slimes should have equal rights then I shall talk to the president or what you all call the "developer" about this. ;)

Rowan

Green Slime
Uhhhg I had to delete my post. Sorry I said goos instead of slimes. Goos isn't even a word. Excuse my rudeness. And also, we can figure out more about the slimes by gaining a card. Cards are only awarded to the adventurers who have killed a certain creature so many times (not that I'm suggesting we kill slimes) that we learn everything about it. But the only slime card I know of is that of the Gigaslime.

res7less

Jumpkin
But the only slime card I know of is that of the Gigaslime.
The card that you mean is the one from a normal slime. Yes, it is obtained from the Giga-Slime fight, but if you pay close attention to the ending of the Giga-Slime encounter, it's one of the Giga-Slime's adds, that he spawns, meaning a common green slime, that falls down a tad late and gets obliterated with one hit, dropping the card.

GarlicJelly

Uhhhg I had to delete my post. Sorry I said goos instead of slimes. Goos isn't even a word. Excuse my rudeness.
You could have just edited the post. No need to delete it. :p

I also brought back your post from the dead and replaced "goo" with slime. ;)

GarlicJelly

Necromancer = Necro + mancer
Text + mancer = Textmancer?
Maybe? Or what about umm... I don't know.... A GOD!!!

Thalldor

Green Slime
Apparently "text" means "scriptum" in latin, so how about Scriptumancer or Scriptomancer?

That sounds rather interesting and makes me think of something you would hear in a mmo. Just a guy with a book saying random gibberish to be the text alive. oooooooo. xD