Free Games / Gifting Some Humble Games

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Hey, I actually feel really bad for asking for more games, but could I grab a Hitman Absolution: Elite key? It's not for me but for my brother.
Have you played Hitman BloodMoney or the Hitman 6 beta? Those are both way better than anything Hitman Absolution has to offer. If your brother hasn't played any of those, I really suggest playing those first (Hitman 6 releases on March 11 and the first few Levels cost 15€ if you just want to test it)

And if those 2 things are not really something you want I'd suggest Steam Family sharing. You can play games from up to 5 "family members" (I and 4 friends give eachother access).

Sedrio

Green Slime
Have you played Hitman BloodMoney or the Hitman 6 beta? Those are both way better than anything Hitman Absolution has to offer. If your brother hasn't played any of those, I really suggest playing those first

Both of us have played Hitman: Blood Money before and we don't plan on playing Hitman 6 any time soon since I'm pretty sure our computer won't be able to handle it. And if my brother wants to play Hitman: Absolution from my Library using Family Sharing, I'd need to not be playing a game while he's doing it and same way around.

Me wanting the game to give to my brother is just to add it officially on his account. That way he can have his own Online profile, have achievements of his own and things like that. I understand if you want to keep the code to someone who doesn't have the game though, just say so and I'll drop this :)

Khalon

Green Slime
I know my account is really recent but could I have the Eldritch key. I really enjoyed watching gameplay from it.

Anyone want Garry's Mod?

Gave medieval total war 2 to Sedrio.

Last edited:

Paulinho

Green Slime
Hi... Can I ask for Resident Evil 5, or Hack 'n' Slash?
Really nice what you're doing.

If not possible, please just disregard my post, and thank you! :)

Verixon

Green Slime
Hello there! Pretty nice of you giving out free games like this ;). Could I get the Van Helsing 2 game and Costume Quest? Thank you! :D

res7less

Jumpkin
Bought a Bundle some time ago, where many things turned out to be for UPlay (Ubisoft stuff), not Steam - not really a fan of Ubisoft. If anyone is interested, let me know:

- Heroes of Might & Magic IV: Complete Edition
- Heroes of Might & Magic V
- Heroes of Might & Magic V: Hammers of Fate DLC
- Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of the East
- Heroes of Might & Magic VI: Gold Edition
- Heroes of Might & Magic VI: Shades of Darkness

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Bought a Bundle some time ago, where many things turned out to be for UPlay (Ubisoft stuff), not Steam - not really a fan of Ubisoft. If anyone is interested, let me know:

- Heroes of Might & Magic IV: Complete Edition
- Heroes of Might & Magic V
- Heroes of Might & Magic V: Hammers of Fate DLC
- Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of the East
- Heroes of Might & Magic VI: Gold Edition
- Heroes of Might & Magic VI: Shades of Darkness
Does that come as one bundle or can you just take 1 of them?

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I'd like both the VI games then. :)
(- Heroes of Might & Magic VI: Gold Edition
- Heroes of Might & Magic VI: Shades of Darkness)

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Added new games
-- A Virus Named Tom
-- Guacamelee! Gold Edition
-- Human Resource Machine
-- Mini Metro
-- Mushroom 11
-- No Time to Explain
-- Nuclear Throne
-- Octodad Dadliest Catch
-- Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut

-- Rocket Birds: Hardboiled Chicken
-- Spirits
-- The Stanley Parable
-- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
-- Super Meat Boy
-- The Swapper
-- Tower of Guns
-- VVVVVV
-- The Witness
-- World of Goo

-- ABZU
-- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
-- Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
-- Elegy for a Dead World
-- Road to Ballhalla
-- Subnautica (I'm not really sure if this key is still free, but I think so...)

Last edited: