Mount Bloom Gas mask

Kaizen

Green Slime
Hello, how is everyone doing?

I've serched the forum for the gas mask, the only info I could see here is that it's in the trick phase map, can someone for the love of whatever is sacred to you make a step by step, or give me the exact location of where to find it?
I just did that unholy place for the 3rd time, it might be that I'm too dumb, or it is my inpatiance for leaving that place as fast as possible or the hatred towards that god forsaken map is clouding my vision, anyways, I got all the chests that I could see, I've tried to hit the mirrors in every way I imagine it was possible to get to different results on the paths, I
got the magic glove chest, the cat portrait chest, the red emitter chets, and I could post screenshots of the chests I found too, if that is necessary.

Thanks for your time and sorry for my bad english if any mistakes were made.

Own

You're in the wrong area. Go left from the entrance of Mt. Bloom and into the cave.

The game really needs to make it more apparent that area exists, nothing indicates that room is powered up. Roger Lyke doesn't even say 'Hey, or you could check out that cave...'

Kaizen

Green Slime
OH that's right, I totally forgot about that room, first time I got in mount bloom I was there, but the door wouldn't open! THANKS! I really hope it's better than the other one...

EDIT: OH HELL NO! That mask can rot on that chest and whatever else is hidden in this part... Thanks for the info anyways

Own

That mask can rot on that chest and whatever else is hidden in this part...

An item that changes your phasing symbol, a massive +MATK armor, the highest +MATK weapon in the game and the gas mask to let you get through the super crystal area and claim a massive +MATK helmet. I guess if you use no magic it's not too important.

NicholasIV

Green Slime
An item that changes your phasing symbol, a massive +MATK armor, the highest +MATK weapon in the game and the gas mask to let you get through the super crystal area and claim a massive +MATK helmet. I guess if you use no magic it's not too important.
I got the fancy phasing thinger and the mask... but I guess I have to go back o.o Playing a summoner :(

Wish more people made youtube videos - those phase challenges are hard when you know what you're doing x.x

Eerie

Green Slime
the gas mask to let you get through the super crystal area and claim a massive +MATK helmet.
I didn't know there was an item to help with that area so I brute forced my way through it, died a couple of times but the accomplishment was worth it ouo

EnchantPlatinum

Green Slime
Own, you may not be following anymore, but could you tell me what MATK weapon you were alluding to? I have the Gas Mask, the Resquencer, and Coat but I don't know about the weapon.

Eerie

Green Slime
I believe Own was referring to this item.
magic_mushroom.png

224 base MATK
150 base ATK

EnchantPlatinum

Green Slime
Yeah, I've got that one. It wasn't in the Phase Puzzle Cave though. I'm
pretty sure it wasn't anyway. Thanks for the answer though, cheers!

Eerie

Green Slime
Yeah, I've got that one. It wasn't in the Phase Puzzle Cave though. I'm
pretty sure it wasn't anyway. Thanks for the answer though, cheers!
Ah okay, I'm pretty sure I have every item from the maze but I could be wrong, that was just my highest MATK weapon in my inventory haha, no problem :D