Speed is key

sscoolqaz

Green Slime
Now I have been messing around in Cheat Engine, cause this is a great game to learn from :p, and have found out that given enough speed you can faze through most walls (this includes arcade mode too!). Now I say most because you cannot faze through the Giga Slime arena. I know this isn't the most important thing in the world to fix because its using Cheat Engine but I thought I should let your know!

Also an actual bug is that the cloud strike skill is useless now as it can not be cast again after the initial. It does not take any mana after the cast no matter what level. Happens in arcade mode and story. This has been an issue since the utility frontline update.

(btw the new area looks cool! Cannot wait for the game to be finished ^.^)

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Also an actual bug is that the cloud strike skill is useless now as it can not be cast again after the initial.

Can you give some more information on this? I can use the spell just fine!

Are you playing in multiplayer, and if so, as host or as client?

sscoolqaz

Green Slime

After looking it may be because The CSPD is too high because of my pet.

have you thought of introducing a hard limit for pet levels or their respective stats.

Last edited:

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Yes, although not for cheat engine reasons but as a pet rework later down the line (which is not set in stone and might not happen)!

As you concluded yourself, making the game "safe for cheaters" is not a high priority - and getting to those numbers legitimately would probably take decades of non-stop farming!

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
(Well, I said that, but I realized that this particular thing could be solved by just adding a line limiting the maximum effect CSPD can have on the casting animation, so I did add a limit on that!)