Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

Yuudai

Green Slime
This is going to be awesome!
let me throw some money at you already!

too bad there won't be any duo packs, would love to buy it in a pack for a friend and me!

Wonne

Green Slime
if this is for real (april's fool 'n' so ...) i'll buy it at the first day it will be available :)

Todoc

Green Slime
Please share all the tiers you nown allready. I cant wait to think about my choice what i want to pledge. :)

Matthew Nelson

Green Slime
You should plan to offer multi-pack purchases if Humble is willing! I myself have family friends that we'd purchase additional copies for. Very excited to get early access taste of the gameplay so far. Keep up the great work and keep us updated!

Edit:

Didn't see your latest post. Yeah Four Packs!

Illanyss

Green Slime
This is the kind of game I like the most: old style adventure game! :D
Say, 5 hours, huh? I hope it grows tenfold, then (>.<)
Well, yeah, I'm asking a lot but, hey, you're doing a good job and I believe you'll deliver a great finished game. One day...
=P

Venxus

Green Slime
Hi there!

I am very interested by the pre-order offers. I wanted to know ; What will be the payment method?
I am very impatient to try this game out! :D

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Hi there!

I am very interested by the pre-order offers. I wanted to know ; What will be the payment method?
I am very impatient to try this game out! :D

You can pay with whatever Humble Bundle accepts, which is most things. Credit Card, Paypal, Amazon Payments or Google Checkout!

could you please show the look of the pre-order-hat?

Here's a gif of it in action:

PreOrderHat.gif

It's a Valkyrie type of deal!

Hobo

Rabby
Wow that's probably the best quality gif I have seen in years, definitely going to throw the extra few dollars in for the hat.

Venxus

Green Slime
I'm going to pre-order the rabbi offer then. Thanks for your quick response and to have shown how the item looks like in-game! :)

POtem

Green Slime
I must add,this is the best Birthday gift ever. since its my natal day (7th of april) tho its a late gift,just can't wait X_X

POtem

Green Slime
I forgot to ask #Fred will there be a paypal method to pay? because where I'm from,its a bit dificult to pay on steam,but I can get the game on steam,if I can pay with paypal. pls let me know :D (so I know If I need to get other means to buy the game)