[Portuguese(BR)] (Idiomatic Translation) - Complete! (0.572b)

Dulled

Rabby
Hello there :)

I'm brazilian and i just checked the translation. After a superficial look, i can tell that you guys did a great job translating all that stuff. But, two things caught my attention and i think you guys might want to change them, or not.

On Menu > Gear, you guys translated "Facegear" to "Para Rosto". Just "Rosto" will be enough, since it's under a gear tab people will understand clearly that, the said slot it's about things to equip on the character's face. It's odd to read "Para Rosto" when "Rosto" will do and give the menu a much more cleaner look.

And on Menu > Skills you guys translated "Magic" as "Mágica". It isn't wrong but "Mágica" gives the impression that you are referring to Magic Tricks as Magicians do, and not Magic Powers as Mages casts. A better translation would be "Magia".

I know i only pointed small things but, they make a huge difference, especially when portuguese is so different wherever it's spoken.

Keep up the good job :)

Azura

Thanks for the amazing feedback. I agree with all these changes. They will be up when I post the new version update. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to post them here. And sorry for the late reply.

Dulled

Rabby
Well, the updated translation is up! As always, if you guys find any mistakes, just post on this thread or PM me!

Krei

Green Slime
Would it be possible for someone to update the Portuguese-Brazilian translation with the current version of the game and make it available for download?

zing_br

Rabby
Tradução PT-BR da versão 0.897g:
Misc Text: 100%
Dialogos: 100%
DESATUALIZADA, VEJA OS PRÓXIMOS COMENTÁRIOS PARA BAIXAR A VERSÃO MAIS RECENTE

Last edited:

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Tradução PT-BR da versão 0.897g:
https://www89.zippyshare.com/v/bThGGFML/file.html
May I suggest not using Zippyshare. They geo-block multiple countries.

0h7BOj7.png

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Can you indicate any other free server that does not require registration?
I do not.

Well it is not necessary to use something else, if that is important to you.
As these translations are by and for Brazilian users, it is not important to change the file hoster.

Zippyshare is just blocking some European countries.

zing_br

Rabby
Ei Zing, poderia por favor upar o arquivo atualizado pra mim, to precisando ;-; (ate escrevi na pagina do mod la na steam kkkkk)

Tradução PT-BR da versão 0.920a:
Nomes das Regiões: 100%
DESATUALIZADA, VEJA OS PRÓXIMOS COMENTÁRIOS PARA BAIXAR A VERSÃO MAIS RECENTE

Last edited:

zing_br

Rabby
Tradução PT-BR da versão 0.949a:
Diálogos: 100%
Nomes das Regiões: 100%
Imagens com os nomes dos Chefões: 100%
Imagens das Placas das Lojas: 100%

Last edited:

zing_br

Rabby
Tradução PT-BR da versão 0.99xx:
Diálogos: 100%
Demais Textos: 100%
Imagens com os nomes das Regiões: 100%
Imagens com os nomes dos Chefões: 100%
Imagens das Placas das Lojas: 100%
Imagens no menu: 100%
Imagens do modo arcade: 100%
Imagens diversas: 100%
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2033272974

Tudo que é disponibilizado para traduzir, foi traduzido, ainda permanecem algumas imagens sem tradução, porque ainda não foram disponibilizadas para isso.