Ouu. I'm too shy for this.

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
Well as the title says, I'm quite shy, but I thought I'd introduce myself. ;u;
So let me start by saying hello to everybody~.
I'm Saika, and I'm new to both the forums and Secrets of Grindea. I fell in love the moment I watched another livestream it. So I thought I'd try out the demo, turns out I loved it even more. ♥
Yesterday was my birthday, so as a gift, I decided to buy myself it.
Besides that; I enjoy video games, archery, poetry, designing things, cosplay, anime and a few other things.
I'm a friendly person, and despite my shyness, I do enjoy talking and making new friends. \(^▽^)/

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I'm good. Just came home from school and I'm just about to play some LoL with my friend. You'll see me post all over the forum later this weekend as I've finished all assignments and exams for the next week or so and I can finally spend some time with SoG again. :p

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
I'm good. Just came home from school and I'm just about to play some LoL with my friend. You'll see me post all over the forum later this weekend as I've finished all assignments and exams for the next week or so and I can finally spend some time with SoG again. :p

That's good, glad to hear you're doing well. c:
Was school any fun, or anything interesting happen? ..School is usually boring for me, depending of course. The good things usually happen when I'm out, aha.
Though, it's always a relief when assignments are out of the way, more so exams. I'm usually stressed horribly once exams come around, and have assignments to do while studying.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I study Audio Engineering which is a fancy word for someone who works with recording and mixing music so I'm having tons of fun in school. :p Once I finish I hope to be able to work with audio for games and maybe movies. BTW nice gif from Kill la kill. :D

Zeo

Green Slime
I'm pretty shy myself, but the forums here seem to be a pretty nice environment. Not too busy, and I haven't seen any particularly angry folks around here. Definitely a nice change from tumblr. <_< Nice to meet you, fellow new person!

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
I study Audio Engineering which is a fancy word for someone who works with recording and mixing music so I'm having tons of fun in school. :p Once I finish I hope to be able to work with audio for games and maybe movies. BTW nice gif from Kill la kill. :D

Oh? That sounds actually really cool. c:
I've been working with music for a couple years myself, and I always find it interesting to meet others who are interested in the same. I wish you the best of luck with everything though, I'm sure you'll succeed.
And thank you, aha. Satsuki is one of my favorites from the anime.

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
I'm pretty shy myself, but the forums here seem to be a pretty nice environment. Not too busy, and I haven't seen any particularly angry folks around here. Definitely a nice change from tumblr. <_< Nice to meet you, fellow new person!

Always nice to know I'm not the only shy one, mostly when it comes to forums.
But yes, I have to agree, everyone seems friendly, which is a big plus in my opinion. I'm used to going to forums and instantly getting like attacked. ;u;
And yeah, tumblr can be pretty eh, but I've met a lovely group of people on their too.
It's nice to meet you too though. c: