Fan art!

Would you draw fanart?

• Total voters

Crystal

Green Slime
Awh. Your drawing is so cute. ;u;
I may be back later myself with some fanart, depending on how free my life will be and if I'm feeling any better from whatever is going around. ..Sadly isn't allergies like I thought.
Sweet! :D
okay well, get better soon! /patshead

Kasai

Green Slime
You should have made multiple answers possible. I'd like to check both "yeah" and "can't draw". :p Anyway as soon as I have some time I'll try and draw something, too. If nothing else it'll probably be funny. :D

Crystal

Green Slime
You should have made multiple answers possible. I'd like to check both "yeah" and "can't draw". :p Anyway as soon as I have some time I'll try and draw something, too. If nothing else it'll probably be funny. :D
AWE YEAH. give me something~~ i wanna see!

Crystal

Green Slime
Sad news. ;u;
Apparently I lost my tablet, or someone stole it from me. ._.;
And the one I found here is broken.
UGHHKJFJKDSK I WANT TO DRAW PICTURES FOR SOG THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
adhwkajwhkjh ahhh! nooo~~ thats heartbreaking. ;w; /patshead Im sorry...

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
Why would anyone do aweful things like that

Cause my "friends" turn out not being friends at all half the time; so when they come over, they tend to steal my stuff.
Of course. I never realize until it's too late. =u=
Clearly they don't want to spend their money on the stuff; so they take it from me. Which is extremely rude. They could just simple ask to borrow it, but that seems to be too much.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
If I were you I would punch those guys in the face! It's not only rude to steal things and pretend that you're somebodys friend, it's utterly disgusting! Sounds like a bunch of douchebags to me.... I feel sorry for you. T_T We're here for you.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Crystal

Green Slime
If I were you I would punch those guys in the face! It's not only rude to steal things and pretend that you're somebodys friend, it's utterly disgusting! Sounds like a bunch of douchebags to me.... I feel sorry for you. T_T We're here for you.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I totally agree. make sure you call them out on it. and threaten them by calling the police! :p haha. if you can pull that off anyways. get it back from them. and give them dirty looks for me. trying to act all cute by stealing your stuff. NOT COOL BRO.

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Aha. Trust me, I've punched quite a few of them.
Thing is, I'm searching all around my home before accusing of stealing. And even if that's the case; not too sure on who could have stolen it.
Sadly, this is how it's been lately. Fake friends. They either steal my stuff, talk behind my back or just drop me.
..Or say some really rude things to me.
But thank you, I appreciate the support and you guys being here. ;u;

I totally agree. make sure you call them out on it. and threaten them by calling the police! :p haha. if you can pull that off anyways. get it back from them. and give them dirty looks for me. trying to act all cute by stealing your stuff. NOT COOL BRO.

I shall call a few out once I'm sure it's stolen. ..Hopefully that isn't the case; but it's seeming like the most likely one. I've had to call the cops a few times, cause they ended up stealing some highly personal things I hold close to me. Such as something my mother gave me as a child before her passing a few months after. ..Totally not cool, but they thought it was funny ..until I got them in trouble of course.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
As my skill level in Paint just hit the cap I now present to you (please don't hate me Teddy) our very own Teddy the old wizard! SoG In Honor of Teddys B-Day.png
Please notice the great detail put on his sprite, the beautiful stars on his hat and the ever so awesome facial expression.