Trade system with friends

Blooderwar

Green Slime
I mean, this is, in my opinion, a basic issue. If I am playing with 2 friends and I want to give something to one of them, why am I not being able to do it?

Of course, it may be followed by a level-system of items or equipment. In other words, I have a character at level 80 and my friend is level 2. If I can trade him a powerful armor/weapon/helmet/etc. he should not be able to wear it, because his game from that moment on would be extremely easy.

If you have to say something to improve this idea, say it. And what do you think about it?

Thanks for reading.

MrAPSSPA

Green Slime
I think this problem could be solved in part with a loot system like the Arcade mode, when enemys lot differents objects to all players!

Endasil

Rabby
I am all for trading and using level limits on items to prevent players from using them if they are too powerful. A multiplayer rpg without is just silly. All the great multiplayer rpgs i have ever played have a trade feature.

I am all for trading and using level limits on items to prevent players from using them if they are too powerful. A multiplayer rpg without is just silly. All the great multiplayer rpgs i have ever played have a trade feature.

I totally agree, having level limits on items would fix this and will also allow some more balancing abilities.

Endasil

Rabby
Great to hear. So what priority does implementing trade have? Something that we will see within the next month or something far away?

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
This has been discussed in a couple of other threads before, we will be adding a trading system at some point. Adding level limits to items is also something we've had on our to-do list for a long time!
Ah, that's a really nice way of going around the problem trading items freely would create! I assume the "Best" tab in the inventory would finally be useful! Keep up the good work!

Oakleaf

Green Slime
I think level requirements on items isn't a good idea. I think it's fun to go to a location that's too difficult for your level for the challenge and to get some better loot.
I don't really see a problem with people giving high level items to low level players, if someone have played through the game already and want to do it again but with an OP item I don't see a problem with it. And if you think it will be boring, just don't use it.
The only problem with this is if there is competitive multiplayer, but as far as I know there isn't any? (I'm new to this game)
If that's the case then at least make the level requirements low so you don't have to think about it unless you are giving extremely high level items to new players, imo.

Thank you for reading :p

This has been discussed in a couple of other threads before, we will be adding a trading system at some point. Adding level limits to items is also something we've had on our to-do list for a long time!
Just to help out a bit here are 2 links to other forum threads that have to do with the trading system.

http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/trading-vs-codex-opinion-wars.786/

http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/i...-request-for-gold-and-item-sharing-in-mp.410/