Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

Aurophobia

Halloweed
Will the four pack include the "Pre-Order Hat" for all four people?
Or will it be like the "Slime" tier and "Rabby" tier?

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
The four pack will be like four slime tiers, that is, without hats. We haven't really thought about having a four pack with hats! If that tier cost $60 (like three Rabby tiers), is that something people would be interested in?

POtem

Green Slime
The four pack will be like four slime tiers, that is, without hats. We haven't really thought about having a four pack with hats! If that tier cost $60 (like three Rabby tiers), is that something people would be interested in?
Most Defitnelly. I myself was asking that question to myself!

Aurophobia

Halloweed
I would be interested in it, and like "POtem", I'm sure others would be as well. I would like to put money towards this project and $60 seems reasonable, with the whole buy 3 get the 4th free. Thank you for the quick response, it's always nice to see Developers considering input from the community.

CupidStunt

Green Slime
[disclaimer: i'm a lurker, who is at the moment drunk enough to give a response, please do recognize and accept this following message as a personal opinion. An opinion that i do not expect anyone to add value upon, yet i am typing it out :))

Personally i do not have much friends,
let alone people that are comfortable with me to invest in a game (as in communitivly put money towards a game to play together, which would be on very few occasions..)

Although i do recommend the fck out of this game to anyone i know, i am that person who rather plays solo.

As for 2-/4-packs going.
I realize i am one the few who has this solo mindset. Setting my personal preferences aside, i think it has proven to be succesfull to provide possible customers with the option to purchase a game for the group they are often playing with.

With some proper scaling i can not imagine a negative aspect when it comes to offering 'multi-packs' .
Focus being on scaling.
As this game has a real potential to shine in multi-player, i do encourage PixelFerrrets to 'exploit' that to some point.

So as a friendless (will become a) consumer of Secrets of Grindea, i very much do support 2-/4-packs for the game, even though i will very much likely not make use of it.

Not sure if technology is there, but if it is, it does provide server ability for lonesome players like me to certain extend.
(As in, being that solo player who might have a peak on co-op gameplay) (which i am already looking forward to to give that whirl)

~CupidStunt
(p.s. : 14th of april, 2 weeks since that devblog the told us about this legendary pre-order option.. let the climate disaster flood or levies and dams, this week is gonna be oh so fcking good when that pre-order/beta is available to get my hands one :D)
(no pressure PixelFerrets, just.. .. .. ..fcking aye! i want to grind me the hell out of the that game you are producing :p)

POtem

Green Slime
[disclaimer: i'm a lurker, who is at the moment drunk enough to give a response, please do recognize and accept this following message as a personal opinion. An opinion that i do not expect anyone to add value upon, yet i am typing it out :))

Personally i do not have much friends,
let alone people that are comfortable with me to invest in a game (as in communitivly put money towards a game to play together, which would be on very few occasions..)

Although i do recommend the fck out of this game to anyone i know, i am that person who rather plays solo.

As for 2-/4-packs going.
I realize i am one the few who has this solo mindset. Setting my personal preferences aside, i think it has proven to be succesfull to provide possible customers with the option to purchase a game for the group they are often playing with.

With some proper scaling i can not imagine a negative aspect when it comes to offering 'multi-packs' .
Focus being on scaling.
As this game has a real potential to shine in multi-player, i do encourage PixelFerrrets to 'exploit' that to some point.

So as a friendless (will become a) consumer of Secrets of Grindea, i very much do support 2-/4-packs for the game, even though i will very much likely not make use of it.

Not sure if technology is there, but if it is, it does provide server ability for lonesome players like me to certain extend.
(As in, being that solo player who might have a peak on co-op gameplay) (which i am already looking forward to to give that whirl)

~CupidStunt
(p.s. : 14th of april, 2 weeks since that devblog the told us about this legendary pre-order option.. let the climate disaster flood or levies and dams, this week is gonna be oh so fcking good when that pre-order/beta is available to get my hands one :D)
(no pressure PixelFerrets, just.. .. .. ..fcking aye! i want to grind me the hell out of the that game you are producing :p)
I'm biting my lips right now for it to be tomorow,I cannot just friggin WAIT! HNNNNNGGG!!!

Aurophobia

Halloweed
"The exact date for the opening of this pre-order is not set in stone, but it will happen in the next 2-3 weeks!"

Emphasis on the 2-3 part. so I wouldn't be surprised if it won't be out tomorrow.

Grincher

Green Slime
Hey guys,
I cant wait any longer :)
Since Greenlight I am up to your Game and now it can come true! Yea!! Please please make sure I can buy it this week please...so, easter is coming, long weekend incoming. I got two dudes for LAN this weekend so PLEASE I dont wanna play Civilization or Anno anymore! Gimme some oldschool Slime to smash :)

Tactrix

Rabby
I'm with everyone else on this we ache with anticipation of this game I really hope you release it this week so we can have it already!

Floh-mit-Keks

Green Slime
Ester is coming and I have a one week holiday .... but otherwise my bf will also be there... so yeah, we will play it together.
I'm ready for tomorrow! (Luckily I have the same time zone as sweden ^-^)