Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

Harmony

Green Slime
Aha- I get you!
Today on work I've read this and was all hysterical about it.
Glad I make it home without any major harms.

Nervooous.

Also, I just registered here. Hai! :)

CarrotGaz

Green Slime
Lol I've just registered too. Hello there fellow humans.

Ah can't wait for it to come out! Been anxious to play ever since I saw the closed beta.

Illanyss

Green Slime
I'm at work but all I can do right now is roaming several key URLs in search of the buying option. I keep reloading the pages every 5-10 mins, it's insane XD

Harmony

Green Slime
I'm just listening to some vocaloids while waiting for the beginning of the pre-order thingie.
Oh yeah, and I joined here , so I'm here and there making my post.
Yay for semi-activities!

@Sunnieh
Thanks >w<

CarrotGaz

Green Slime
It'll show up on the dev-blog as an update right? I'm just gonna watch anime and refresh after every episode lol

Varadim

Green Slime
I think the Devs are happy to read about our excitement to play the game.

I'm craving the game myself, I played a bit of Secret of Evermore to calm it down.

Epten

Green Slime
I have a question, will there be character wipes? You know, i wont be happy if i have to redo all the quests i already did.

Tactrix

Rabby
There exists no real reason to data wipe on a game that's not a MMORPG, they aren't keeping score, you aren't competing with other players around the world so basically think of it as 4 man snes game, you can keep your data forever as it will never actually effect anything down the line.

Varadim

Green Slime
Shieken dentsu? I love that game too, beat it a couple times, and beat sword of mana as well :)
Have you tried Legend of Mana? The one for the playstation? It was different but also enjoyable.

I don't think there will be wipes, if you are thinking like Starbound did, they had a lot of updates because of new items implemented.

Victor Ulhagen

Green Slime
Unless they change the save data format, creating converters from old formats is probably too much work to maintain for a beta.

( Btw, hi all. new here )