Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

ark626

@Xeramon I would bet that they wouldnt stop working on it until its done :D
@Teddy Sweden wont get nuked :D Fallout scenarios are always in Russia or America and Biohazards only start in Japan or on Tropical Islands, Spain or America.
Thats what ive learned from games :D

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
@Xeramon I would bet that they wouldnt stop working on it until its done :D
@Teddy Sweden wont get nuked :D Fallout scenarios are always in Russia or America and Biohazards only start in Japan or on Tropical Islands, Spain or America.
Thats what ive learned from games :D
Well, games teach me that russians are bad people who likes to invade other countries and go to war so if we follow the game logic then Sweden will most likely be attacked by Russia. XD

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
You can just start steam and there is a little "button" on the bottom left where you can add a game and then you can chose "activate a steam product"
Unbenannt.PNG Unbenannt.PNG

Sorry for the german images.

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
Will you guys be adding additional payment options such as iDeal or paysafe? A lot of people do not own creditcards.
Unfortunately, we have no power over which payment options are available on our website, that's up to Humble who provide the widgets for us. However, I believe they offer more payment options if you buy the game through their store, and, of course - Grindea is now also available on Steam so they have a bunch of different payment options as well.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I beta tested the game first on Indie DB then on Steam. from participating in the closed beta, I was given the full beta of the game, but was wondering if I could purchase the extra stuff like the sound track, helmet, ect. Should I purchase the game again?

http://www.secretsofgrindea.com/index.php/pre-order

I wrote an e-mail to you, but I'll post the reply here as well in case someone else has the same question:

If you purchase via the website, you'll get an extra Steam key for the base game, which you can give away to a friend!

Even if you give that key away, you can keep everything else for yourself.

marcos112233

Green Slime
amm sorry but i have a problem... my english is really bad but..
ok i buy one copy for beta and i have the beta game but the game doesnt work in steam... i have the game i have the beta but the game doesnt work in steam i can play... why? the beta is v.059 ... i want my game on steam!!!!!!! i lose my money.