Recent content by 3Xistence

1. 3

My Suggestions/Impressions

Another story releated thing i hope to see in future: some more humoristic/cutscene with the duo/trio Freddy and Teddy and also the other companions
  2. 3

[ Frontline Build ] few bugs

Hi, I recently finished the story mode (i'm actually at the entrance of the Tai Ming zone and i'm going backwards in order to catch everything at 100%. Now the bugs: -UI-Mission Tab-Enemies subtab: strangely i have an enemy signed as "???" for what i can suppose from the shadows i think they...
  3. 3

mhmmm interesting the fishing rod stuff! yes maybe add multiple fishing rod in a shop (maybe unlockable only if you go fishing with success 50 times or so). rods that gives the player the chance to take an "elite" fish. and of course in order to dont make it "boring" we need to think about how...
  4. 3

Tested the arena and i like it a lot but for now i have only the green slime and the red slimr challenges. a challenge about "how many enemies can you slay in one minute" or puzzles will be nice. i need to test the multiplayer arena if its possible a pvp and different games like the festival. it...
  5. 3

Hi and my Congratulations for your game (or i can call it PIECE OF ART!). I think the last time i enjoyed myself soo much was with some classics like zelda and chrono trigger. And i really hope to see this game become even better in future! Now the suggestions: Pets: -more pets to tame -more...
  6. 3

First Impressions 2.0

General impressions: The game reminds me a lot about the old JRPG and Zelda...and simply i love it! The game right now is very enjoyable and for sure additional content will be wonderful in order to raise the experience. What you liked the most: Animations and art. The fight system and the coop...