Recent content by Adrian Kristensn

1. Adrian Kristensn

Restrict Character Names...

Hehe, kind of figures.
  2. Adrian Kristensn

Doesn't make sense to name a character ;;; imo.
  3. Adrian Kristensn

Just minor stuff I've noticed. I don't think you should be able to use special characters in the name There should be some intelligence behind the join multiplayer IP field The Bell in front of the school in Evergrind can be hit, but does not make a sound
  4. Adrian Kristensn

[Sound] Menu sound not consistent

When customizing your character the bleeping sound is missing when moving up and down the menu.
  5. Adrian Kristensn

Binding of Isaac-style arcade challenges?

I agree that the game should give players some real challenges. Make normal mode doable for the casuals, give the hardcore players challenges that make them sweat. Not sure the "Copy Binding of Isaac" strategy is right for this game...
  6. Adrian Kristensn

[Text] Scrolling speed...

I've set my text scrolling to "Normal" and for most parts... it's normal. However, some dialog pop up instant, mid conversation. And sometimes I have to press the Z button twice before the next page of text appears.
  7. Adrian Kristensn

Not launching.

Are other Steam games working?
  8. Adrian Kristensn

First Impressions 2.0

Adrian's First Impressions. (about 30 mins of gameplay) General Impressions Smooth. The game feels very smooth. This is important for me. Combat works great. I wish attack (and defense) would work in 8 directions, not just 4. Most Liked Humor. The dialog is short and smart. And some of the NPC...