1. Aiyshi

Free Games / Gifting Some Humble Games

Thank youuu <3
  2. Aiyshi

I'd like Super Meat Boy please c:
  3. Aiyshi

/Commands

so like i read somewhere that you can use the level commands in arcade as long as you don't submit your score, is that true?
  4. Aiyshi

oh just realized i already said thanks ;__; mb...

oh just realized i already said thanks ;__; mb...
  5. Aiyshi

thank you c:

thank you c:
  6. Aiyshi

thanks

thanks
  7. Aiyshi

Grinding for Mrs. Bee,Ghosty and Bloomo Cards

Ohh also i am really curious about something. I recently made a new character and i had to kill some ghosts for the ectoplasm, there were sooooo many of them and they kept spawning but after the curse was lifted only about 3 of them spawn slowly. Does the lifting of the curse actually affect...
  8. Aiyshi

Ohh, i couldn't talk to Dad after beating Vilya but then i used the festival command again and it fixed it.
  9. Aiyshi

I tried using the /beereset command but it did not work, the only time it worked was when i used /festivalreset but it was pretty much useless since i can't leave Evergrind during that What happened with your character?
  10. Aiyshi

would beta keys for Paladins work on this thread or should i create another one? o.o
  11. Aiyshi

/Commands

i see, thank you c:
  12. Aiyshi

/Commands

they don't work in arcade mode right? o:
  13. Aiyshi

Meow~

Meow~
  14. Aiyshi

Hello, i got all of the other cards but i simply cannot grind for these 3 because all of these 3 barely spawn..so it's almost impossible to grind them. Does anyone know some actual good spots for them or have any good tips on these 3? :c At the moment for the bee i am trying to grind here For...