Recent content by Ally Monster

1. Ally Monster

Which pictures for the 'For More Exposure' quest on frontline

I had been reliving the fight, I just tried the flying temple and it worked. Thanks :)
  2. Ally Monster

Which pictures for the 'For More Exposure' quest on frontline

I've got the first two pictures but I don't know what to do for the "giant robot from an ancient civilisation" part. I tried phase man and GUND4M, what am I missing?
  3. Ally Monster

The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

There seems to be a panel which the spirit slash circle is behind during the Gund4m fight. I'm on frontline and I replayed the battle.
  4. Ally Monster

Can't find all the treasures in tai ming

Wow, thats unfortunate. Do you have it now? Also, I have established that the "floating chest" either isn't the one in the water or my game glitched also.
  5. Ally Monster

Sorry, I forgot to add that i was using the cheat /taimingreset . I couldn't see that chest on my replay though, maybe I did something wrong. This is the one next to the bridge you have to rebuild right?
  6. Ally Monster

In the barracks there are 2 chests in the past and one in the present, I believe. If it is question marks you are stuck on, you get one from the little girl for retrieving her ball. I'm stuck on 8/9 myself, looking for a strange coloured plant in a "floating chest" according to archie the...