Recent content by AndreSSC

1. A

Tanky Character

But I'm talking exactly about adding new mechanics to the game. Defense-related talents and skills so a tank can, as an example, take the damage if someone in the party gets hit.
  2. A

Tanky Character

But we already have a skill that raises your defense and makes you take less damage lol I'm talking about creating more defense-related skills and talents! About talents, they would definitely make you clear floors slower: if you have a talent that gives you +5 defense instead of a talent that...
  3. A

Tanky Character

I thought about Arcade mode as well, but think with me: if you pick up a skill that makes you take less damage, you are giving up skills that would make you deal more damage; if you are dealing less damage, you'll take more time to clear floors. If well-thought, it can be balanced! I really...
  4. A

Tanky Character

As someone who prefers to be a tank in every game, someone who takes almost no damage and that protects the others, I feel we have little to none tank-based skills and talents. Has anyone been bothered and pointed that out, besides me? Is there any planning on improving that aspect of the game...