Recent content by Androidgal

1. Androidgal

What is the Ancient Statue's final drop?

Got it, omg, after hours and hours, Tai Ming DONE. Now the crazy hair pulling Mt Bloom phase stuff....
  2. Androidgal

Some help with Tai Ming

It was the statue mask. Done with Tai Ming now, finally.
  3. Androidgal

What is the Ancient Statue's final drop?

I know this is an old thread, but also willing to trade or something? Cannot get this mask no matter how many of these statues I've smashed to bits. Tai Ming farming has been the hardest. Still need 2 cards, and this mask. Then I will be off to Mt Bloom to try and figure out that damn bonus round.
  4. Androidgal

Some help with Tai Ming

Yeah I totally read it, and it didnt click with me, I am such a dork, I probably need sleep. Almost 5am lol. I have no idea about the fruit/food section though, all I keep getting are apples.
  5. Androidgal

Some help with Tai Ming

I am sooo dumb. I went and bought from Archie... and it was a mask... it was the 9/9!! All that and I could have just bought it. I am sooo dumb. Now I got to figure out what fruit/veggie I am missing. Is that something I can get without having to go to the past?
  6. Androidgal

Some help with Tai Ming

I ended up just going back to my save before I reset, and character. I made it worse, instead of 8/9 I was at 7/9 so I guess I'll have to go without whatever that 8/9 was and forget about it :( And go back to getting my cards again.
  7. Androidgal

Some help with Tai Ming

Well I actually got a card I needed... I think I am going to just have to redo everything. I really wish I knew what I was missing. It's driving me nuts.
  8. Androidgal

Some help with Tai Ming

I do not, but I'll look into, actually I passed her, but I will look just in case I run into issues.
  9. Androidgal

Some help with Tai Ming

Can we unreset? I forgot the number and really really do not wanna have to redo the priestess.
  10. Androidgal

Some help with Tai Ming

I tried the command and I cannot get it to work. Does it still work?
  11. Androidgal

Some help with Tai Ming

Can you explain a bit the reset? I am having issues as well. I need one of the ? as well, no idea how I missed it. And I need one fruit/veggie, and 2 cards. What happens if you reset it? Does it mess up your progress? Would we have to redo that entire town?
  12. Androidgal

Summer Smite and Winters Bite

Funny enough, about 20 minutes in today and I got them both. Now I am painfully grinding in Tai Ming.
  13. Androidgal

The temple is so confusing for me, which room is that? Is it not the one before the water room? Where you setup a path to walk across? That is the only one I've seen with the Summer Knight. I've been in the room where not going out and in, until they push me out the room and I have restart the...
  14. Androidgal

Are these still items that drop? Or have I been wasting time trying to get them? I've been farming for hours and haven't gotten either of them. That I know of there is only one room in the temple that the Summer Knight/Mage's are at, so that's where I've been trying. Thanks.
  15. Androidgal

Bow and Arrow issue?

I had not noticed that, thanks for pointing that out. I did upgrade the bow twice I think.