Recent content by Angel

1. A

[Suggestion] A bit of a tweak to the Summon Plant magic.

The Frosty Friend has a charge time, so idk how adding a selection menu would unbalance that... and as is it would just mean less summons of the Silver Tier because of less time to recharge in between summoning. Soooo... if anything, it would be a nerf o_o I also didn't say anything about the...
  2. A

[Suggestion] A bit of a tweak to the Summon Plant magic.

I seem to have stumbled across a rather broken build. I have fed my pet to give me energy, built entirely around having Magick Power and energy, and can generally spawn out like 6 or 7 of the Silver Tier Plants (the Pea Shooters, if you will). I even use the magick flower weapon to increase...
  3. A

Petition to add flavour text to smashlight

Well, on the topic of Jax, he uses a lamp post because he became to powerful with actual weapons, so the League banned him from using real weapons. In response, he ripped a lamp post from the ground, using that instead of more traditional weapons. Since then, the League has taken back the ban on...
  4. A

A question or request to the Devs.

I was wondering if I could possibly take your general splash art for characters in this game and maybe modify them? Just to build up some of my own stuff I guess... Not much experience doing this stuff, and I cannot find much inspiration most of the time... But, I would like to see if I can...