Recent content by Ardeof

1. A

Flamethrower damaging the player during cast

That explains a lot haha.
  2. A

Ah yes I do, why what does it do? I didn't even realize it had a special effect I guess?
  3. A

This is on the Frontline Version 0.99c. Character has Flamethrower maxed out. Nothing I can think of would cause this issue, unless the skill itself changed or maybe it's always done this and I just noticed? Anyways, it takes a little while for the damage to begin melting your HP. With enough...
  4. A

"Magic sucks!"

Flamethrower is good. Ice Spikes is good, but not amazing. Frosty Friend is great with groups, and mediocre with single target damage. Still a great defense/offense mixture, with its weakness of needing to defend occasionally. Plants can be quite strong, Earth fist is quite good damage if you're...
  5. A

[Suggestion]Berserk Style - more of glass then cannon

I like this idea. As is the wind up is a bit slow compared to most abilities.
  6. A

How are enemy drop sell prices and gold drops determined?

Are you trying to tell me I can't farm snow/ice slimes (been a while, I forget!) for gold to buy potions to raise my pet's damage level even more eventually? :eek::confused:
  7. A

Cannot download new versions.

Good to see a fellow Linux user. Unfortunately i'm waiting until I get an SSD to dedicate to Fedora/etc. before playing around with Linux again. It's impressive what Linux can do though when it has proper support.
  8. A

[Suggestion] Overkill System or Combo System

Yeah I did 100% completion before the Tai Ming release with just a buff Frosty Friend and a bit of dabbling with Ice Spike. It's not absurd, but frosty friend is quite good at farming compared to heroic slam. Plus having that extra cushion of distraction makes up for loss of damage. If you watch...
  9. A

:) This is ingame, with a character that I farmed with and such. A lot more than 500 with the frosty slam, to say the least.
  10. A

I don't know the math behind the skills. Someone would have to make a program to calculate the damage etc. while farming with each skill. I'd imagine skills such as heroic slam are very underwhelming compared to something like: whirlslash, flamethrower, ice spike, frosty friend, etc. The pay off...
  11. A

I could see the overkill system being a thing to an extent. But it could be easily abused by players as well. Maybe if it just affected card/item drop rate and didn't scale 1:1 compared to the overkill. Otherwise you'd have players skipping everything and coming back later to 1 shot a slime for...
  12. A

Deja-Vu

It's a reference to a short story?
  13. A

Deja-Vu

I actually didn't understand this comic, and it's not the kind of thing you can google easily.
  14. A

Rebalance Combat

That was pretty much endgame gear at the time. Other than the lumberjack axe which I don't count, because it's kind of OP. I've tested auto atk with clone and maxed stats and every time it's just decent avg. damage. You don't get enough time on a boss to make use of the possible tiny extra dps...
  15. A

Rebalance Combat

I'm puzzled by how someone can say auto attack builds are OP when I have a video showing the differences in damage on a fairly high HP boss. Of course you can argue something like Winter would be a better example, but that's not easily accessible. :)