Recent content by Ariadna

1. Ariadna

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

Probably asked before but here it goes: 1. Can the 'Pet Detective' (bring a chicken to chix) quest be completed on current stable beta? No spoilers pls! 2. Can the 'Steve Gets Fired' quest be completed? EDIT: I'm dumb, done it. 3. Can the chest near Marino's house be accessed? Specifically this...
  2. Ariadna

(Discussion/Question) Weird ways to play?

Max a demo char, best items, high level, all cards etc. That's what I did for the first day when I just had demo, then I bought full game.
  3. Ariadna

Guess who's back! :D

Guess who's back! :D
  4. Ariadna

Fishing levels and cooking

I agree, that would be a good way to balance it, maybe I just got too taken away with the RPG feeling ^^ Grinding is grinding, and grinding for levels is the grindest form of all grinds! That would answer why I thought there are no pools in arcade... I've never got so far :(
  5. Ariadna

Fishing levels and cooking

Hey! Coming in with my frist suggestion for the game. I know that the suggestions might all sound brilliant for me but not for the devs specifically, and that they might require tremendous amounts of work, so I'll just leave it here and be ready to answer any comments / questions, and hope for...
  6. Ariadna

SOG Memes!

yea I know, just wanted to make it like a comic ^^
  7. Ariadna

SOG Memes!

My kind contribution to this amazing thread:
  8. Ariadna

Ariadna's Screenshot Album!

Another day another accomplishments! To start after Chocodemon helped me figure out that I can refight bosses I got emitter matrix on first try! Yay! Then I went on to complete the Santa's Quest and found out what terrible things happened to him after eating the cookie! Of course I had to...
  9. Ariadna

Guides Index

Added " Getting the most out of Your SoG purchase by Own" and my guide to AFK grinding.
  10. Ariadna

[Guide] How to grind being completely AFK

Oh, I didn't know that! Will fix. Thanks :)
  11. Ariadna

[Guide] How to grind being completely AFK

Hello and welcome everyone to my first Secrets of Grindea guide. Most of the "oldtimers" are probably familiar with the spot and concept, but often when reading the threads when it was shown for the first time I've seen that it's "no longer possible" or "was nerfed". If you want to see this...
  12. Ariadna

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

Questions from me: 1. How can I farm Emitter Matrix? I don't want to use /commands. Is the only way making new characters and going to GUN-D4M and farming until it drops and then... then what? I need a friend who I can co-op with, drop item, he picks it up, and then relog to my main char and...
  13. Ariadna

Guides Index

List of all the guides on the forum. General: Guide to a smooth Co-Op experience by Vilya A small guide on streaming / making YouTube videos by MrChocodemon How to beat the Furious Giga Slime (Story and Arcade) by d_nlo Getting the most out of your Secrets of Grindea purchase by Own Story...
  14. Ariadna

[Gameplay] Pumpkin woods fishing pond has some odd areas...

The Urban Pond at South fields has a spot as well
  15. Ariadna

Ariadna's Screenshot Album!

So it's another day of Grindin'! To start off my last fishing achievement: Followed shortly by a Card Novice achiev: Then I spent a lot of time perfecting my score at Robin's Archery minigame, and I've got 13.100 and can't figure out how to get past this. Maybe if I get a higher...