Recent content by Axel

1. A

Some Skill Changes

I poured god knows how many hours into the game as of now. I played on hard mode for the most part and noticed some skills are lacking power when confronting a bosses making certain encounters very tedious if you made a build based around them. So here are some ideas for the skills I believe...
  2. A

First Impressions 2.0

General Impressions: As a whole it is a enjoyable experience. If it was longer I would most surely keep playing. What you liked the most: The gameplay and skill system, they are really superb. What you liked the least: Some skills feel underpowered making some fights irritating since you end up...
  3. A

Nightmare Mode

Not easy, but neither hard. Except The Sentry at Hard mode before the nerf, that was hard and lots of fun, the whole beta is fun though. What makes it so awesome its the variety the game possess XD
  4. A

Nightmare Mode

Nice! I hope they don't add it as an New Game+ though, I rather start at Nightmare right from the start.
  5. A

Nightmare Mode

No respawn would not be item faming friendly. Dying and spawning way back is kinda a lame thing Dark Souls uses, if one clears like 15 minutes of challenges, why do they need to be redone each time you die; that is just milking a game, on a different mode this is okay but for the main story mode...
  6. A

Nightmare Mode

Because hard mode is too easy, that or I don't have a life. But seriously, its because those that like to explore and collect stuff get overleveled easly reducing the challenge of hard mode a lot. Casual gamer will find it challenging even on an easy mode but seasoned gamers are like a Russian...
  7. A

What and where to find the unbeatable boss?

No, switching weapons(i have never tried with something else) cancels the forward thrust from dodging strike. Lets say you have the Wooden Sword equipped, put that same Wooden Sword(or any other weapon if you want) in a quickslot, then jump back with dodging strike and cancel the thrust by...
  8. A

I already did both in S :P You can pretty much move freely with dodging strike, just use it to jump back(unaffected by the slime's goo) and cancel the slash by putting a weapon(you can do it with the same weapon you have equipped) in a quickslot and using it mid skill. So in summary use dodging...
  9. A

I see in some posts people talking about an impossible boss. Even the dev-blog says "the community has yet to defeat Oldman’s Furious Giga Slime!". So where is that thing found anyways?!?
  10. A

Crafting: what drops crystals?

Guardians, The enemy that switches colors. (Purple, blue and green)
  11. A

MMORPG similar to Secrets of Grindea

There aren't any mmorpg like SoG. Seyken was a point and click game, also the developers of that game are a pretty shady crew if you ask me. Also the game was in development for around 5 years I think and barely had any content and was updated very rarely. If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd say...
  12. A

AaronJY's Co-Op Sessions

You could bump this thread each time you will be hosting, also which version will you be using, the frontline or normal beta?
  13. A

Just a thought

It would be pretty cool if one could host servers that can hold more people(like 20 instead of 4) like sandbox games. Nobody would be in a party though and instead they can party in-game or not with commands like saying with the chat /party Batman and he replies /ptaccept. Also outside of towns...
  14. A

PvP or Friendly Fire Option

Add an option where we can turn friendly fire on so we can duke it out with friends anywhere we want or/and a PvP arena. I know the game might not be properly balanced for something like PvP but it would be very fun regardless fighting other people with such a nice combat system.