Recent content by BJDware

1. BJDware

Enemy spawn

Thanks for your input MrChoco. I May be wrong, but i think you missed this post: What are your thoughts on this? ( The quoted post is not about FoV ).
  2. BJDware

Enemy spawn

I Appreciate your input, but i think i'm going to stick with my previous post on this subject. I Personally think that the compromise is valid, as well for the reasons.
  3. BJDware

Enemy spawn

All in all, even this would satisfy me and surely even a farmer to an extent: Stop enemies from respawning right next to players and immediately attacking. Just some breathing space and time to see that enemy before he can actually start hitting you. I'v seen it a lot trying to farm away in...
  4. BJDware

Enemy spawn

Farming is a base element in this game i do realize. But not everyone will want to be barraged or farm at every moment. There is many micro reasons as to why i am bringing this up. One would be the attempt to get from pint A to point B. Now i wouldn't mind killing a few enemies or swiping some...
  5. BJDware

Enemy spawn

This is not an in-game issue of survivability. It's a case of barraging players. In my personal opinion it's not nice to kill enemies surrounding you only to see them respawn right in front of you. Yes it's excellent in a farming scenario, but that is realistically the only reason why it could...
  6. BJDware

Enemy spawn

May be quite true. But compromises could be made. For example, player lvl vs mob lvl. When a player exceeds the mob difficulty of an area by a certain margin, then the mechanics could shift to actively spawning within the field of vision. I Just personally found it aggravating to be constantly...
  7. BJDware

Enemy spawn

Hello all, One thing i would like to suggest for this game above all, is the spawn mechanics. Simple way to put it: Have enemies spawn only outside the field of vision. Nothing like having mobs spawning right next to you and attacking you straight away while you are busy with a few things.