Recent content by Captain WaddleDee

1. Captain WaddleDee

How do you get this chest?

Are they magical apples that explode when placed near slimes?
  2. Captain WaddleDee

Final Skills - What would YOU like to see?

Well, what about a direct % buff? Like 2%, 4%, and 6%. Each level decreases the casting time while each unique tier decreases the cost to maybe a flat 30 from like... 60?
  3. Captain WaddleDee

The Ultimate Talent Suggestion Thread!!!

Spellweaver - With this talent unlocked, a color surrounds your portrait. Casting spells of this color grant an additional 5/10/15% magical attack on that spell. The color then shifts to another.
  4. Captain WaddleDee

Final Skills - What would YOU like to see?

There is currently no spells that truly aid summons. So potentially, maybe a spell to enhance magic attack for a timed period?
  5. Captain WaddleDee

Goddamnit Elite Mobs

Actually, in Story Mode; I find Elite Mobs to be a fair bit easier than in Arcade due to the larger area to dodge and move around in. But they are obstructive because the game is meant to keep you on your toes. To get around such mobs, you either must focus on killing them first or have...
  6. Captain WaddleDee

Arcade mode difficulty?

Bees are simple enemies. The mechanic to rid yourself of them is to guard when they charge at you. This temporarily stuns them and removes their ability to fly as they flutter to the ground. To defend, you need to guard in the direction they are charging from. Facing the opposite direction does...
  7. Captain WaddleDee

How do you get this chest?

Currently, there are at least four different chest I've catalogued that are unable to be acquired at the moment. They require abilities/items that we do not obtain until later in the game. So until then, you must sit there and stare in wonder at what such a box may contain. It could be ice cream...
  8. Captain WaddleDee

I torrented Secrets of Grindea.

I admit I wanted to try it out past the demo and torrented it myself fully intent on buying it if it was playable after the initial exam. 3 days later, bought the game, have only regretted I didn't do it in the first place. It's an amazing piece of work.
  9. Captain WaddleDee

Not a Superstar, just a Waddle Dee

*Salutes the folks at Grindea Forums* *Waddles around* (>^^)> <(^ ^)> <(^^<) <(^ ^)> (>^^)> <(^ ^)> <(^^<) <(^ ^)> (>^^)> <(^ ^)> <(^^<) <(^ ^)> And that is the Waddle Dee introduction. Seriously, nice to meet you.
  10. Captain WaddleDee

/Commands

Just found a bug with the /setlevel command. If you have more than 100 EP for any reason when changing levels using this command, it will automatically reset your maximum EP to 100. That means if you have the skill to gain additional maximum EP, items that grant additional EP, or pet levels that...
  11. Captain WaddleDee

Farming Spots

My personal grinding spots are anywhere enemies can respawn. I am a plant summoner and I went heavy with giving my pet additional EP or "Mana" so I could spam plants. I also have relatively high EP regeneration. As far as how long I've spent hunting things; I would have to say my first game...