Recent content by DCFWGrindea

1. D

PvP Suggestion: Invasions!

The concept I have in mind is similar to the way Bloodborne utilizes its system by allowing other players to "invade" a game hosts world while the host is progressing during normal gameplay. BB has an item called a beckoning bell that allows other players to call friends into an area to...
  2. D

New arcade challenge - Lockpicking?

I like that idea! Maybe to access new areas behind locked doors /dungeons with block puzzles in future content too
  3. D

Treasure Maps!

I love the treasure maps as part of the side quests/activities that you can do in Grindea, I wish there were more! Some I solved right off the bat, others took some critical thinking and...research. I have some suggestions that I think would be enjoyable. • I hope to see more maps, perhaps...
  4. D

References in Secrets of Grindea

From my gaming experience the treasure maps are similar to Runescape's treasure trail system, the essence of grindea tokens look something like the statuettes that came from a reward in Runescapes PvP system and the "nurse" in arcade mode comes across as Bloodborne-esque to me, with the hood...
  5. D

Your predictions/ ideas for the third main boss

I think it will be some sort of plant monster/temple that gives a power to grow those plants that go up to the cave entrance in PM and the chest in the floating fortress! Or maybe something to get us across water