Recent content by Deudeu

1. D

[French] (Idiomatic translation) - Feel free to help!

:) C'est déjà super cool de donner son temps pour ça. (Et pour la science infuse, si tu trouves une recette, ça m'interesse) Par contre, est-ce que tu pourrais uploader le début de la traduction, qu'on traduise pas les mêmes choses ? *S'atèle au sorts*
  2. D

[French] (Idiomatic translation) - Feel free to help!

Salut :) J'aurais surement du temps libre dans les 2/3 prochains mois pour aidé à la traduction, je repasserais ici quand j'aurais plus de précisions ou de traductions de faites. En tout cas ça fait plaisir de voir que ça tente des gens :) (Et aussi, vu que c'est en "idiomatic" faudrait une...
  3. D

Don't stop me now...

Hey welcome here, and I hope you are "having such a good time, having a ball" =D
  4. D

[Gameplay] Arcade Mode Fishing Quest - 2 Bugs

Hey, I just finished the arcade quest where u need to fish a red fish on F3/4, (Hard fishing btw) but it got easier, as I could go out of the room when i had a little time left and it refreshed the timer fully, i'm not sure if that's intended or not but it ease a lot the quest =) [Edit : I play...
  5. D

Health bar, combo perks, and other suggestions

I really like the health bar and the respawn idea. The health potion is really a matter of opinion and there is a lot of topics about it but your idea seems the most legit imho For the combo perks, maybe something like the D2 skill tree (When you level a skill, it add effect to others in the...
  6. D

[Gameplay] Multiplayer bullet hell issue

Well, I might add, as we were playing on hard for our 1st walkthrough, we died a LOT and I got dc'd everytime on phaser's and i'd say around half the time on gun-d4m, the other time I just timed out during the phase and came back (All the bullets appearing at once, sped up and i was dead...
  7. D

Well, as stated above, we had no issue the whole game, exept when thoses 2 bosses launched the big pink bullet that explode into the red circle one. I have around 330ko/s dl // 15ko/s up. And it lagged my part of the vocal server as well, so I really think that it has to do something with...
  8. D

Hey I was playing with a friend on multiplayer and when fighting phaseman/Gun-D4m 's bullet hell phases my game (Not the host) lagged a lot (Only on this phase, but I have a crappy connection) but the skype/ts3 lagged a lot too, and only on theses phases. This is surely not a bug coz i have a...
  9. D

[Gameplay]Phaseman's flamethrower-esque skill

But isn't he supposed to be the 1st "mini boss" of the 1st dungeon ? I can see why he isn't that good ^^"
  10. D

Least Favorite enemy (Non boss)?

I'd say helloweeds, when you fight 3+ of them and they donc sync they burrowstrike it's riddiculous (+they are so tanky ;..;) Wisp on the other hand, just do a barrel roll ! (And I've never played normal mode, maybe I should try it)
  11. D

Fade's feedback as of Frontline Version: 0.57a

For the perks, imho +25 hp is by far the most usefull one coz it add a lot of cheap survivability (And T2 weapon are easilly dropped) The main problem with having a purpose with the npcs is that it removes a lot of the roguelike experience (As our char build isn't random, so having pre-run...
  12. D

[Gameplay] Plants, Spiritslash, Insectswarm etc cant hit GUn-D4M

It was in the memory room, on the last frontline version
  13. D

[Gameplay] Plants, Spiritslash, Insectswarm etc cant hit GUn-D4M

Hey, I've been playing around with a plant summoner in story mode. I've tried to summon plants to hit Gun-D4m hands a lot, but I ended up killing them with my wand. If someone could confirm that plants really don't hit them, otherise i'm sorry (And for the head, it works but only on the closer...
  14. D

A wild Grindear appears

Hey everyone ! Damn, dat game is good ... I had to register here and give my best words to the devs team. Imho it's already the game of the year (and it's a beta !) so, thank you so much for doing that =) Otherise, I'm Deudeu, french player (Mostly Pokémon/Moba's atm) and ZiggyD brought me here...
  15. D

Binding Ability Swapping

It's stricly the same, and it's also pretty much the same as a snes controller, with 2 shoulder button added, and as in grindea R1/L1 (On the PSx) is "switch map/quest" and "Equip just looted gear" u can really play without them.