Recent content by Dilbo-Faggins

1. Dilbo-Faggins

What music do you guys listen to? I've been listening to Nick Cave and tom Waits recently.

What music do you guys listen to? I've been listening to Nick Cave and tom Waits recently.
  2. Dilbo-Faggins

My name isn't relevant.

My name isn't relevant.
  3. Dilbo-Faggins

Crafting Recommendations

I'm thinking of ways to craft more accessories and things of that nature. We could use a bit more variety on that note, though on the other hand I've been thinking a Slime Shield wouldn't look bad either: Slime Shield: 230HP Green Goo (Slime Cube... Eh.) Wooden Shield or Barrel Shield...
  4. Dilbo-Faggins

Crafting Recommendations

That's Precisely the design I had in mind! Great to know you're a Wind Waker fan. Yeah I don't exactly have $750 laying around to donate with, though the least I can do is hope that one of the staff members comes through this thread by chance. You have any crafting recipe ideas to share?
  5. Dilbo-Faggins

Crafting Recommendations

I just want to have a bigger list of craftables that I can work towards fabricating while questing. I'm sure that (eventually) there will be many more items that you can obtain through crafting but if you're short on ideas I can think up a few: Weapon: Candy-Apple (1H) 30ATK...
  6. Dilbo-Faggins

There shall not be any Dilbo other than I!

There shall not be any Dilbo other than I!