Recent content by FlipFTW

1. FlipFTW

How to decorate house in arcade ?

I think the missing information here might be what's easy to take for granted after knowing it. Are you pressing tab after entering the room to open up the menu to place furniture?
  2. FlipFTW

[Arcade] [Gameplay] (v0.800c) Home (and other) Issues After Watching Replays

Followed steps to restore save file and was able to successfully reload my previous house layout with no issues, Thanks for the great support. (If a save file is made every ten runs, then round00340.sav means i've played over 340 runs? :eek:) As for reproducing the glitches, further research...
  3. FlipFTW

Extra pics to show how very confused I am
  4. FlipFTW

After watching Ikomu's replay in the public cinema page and the replay glitching out due to severe dysync I noticed several issues when returning to my arcade main area. Minor changes included selling essence not actually increasing my money, my character's look being changed to his, and the...
  5. FlipFTW

Been a lurker for a while now, but made an account today and had to go and like the post I...

Been a lurker for a while now, but made an account today and had to go and like the post I remembered where you showed off your talent with a 2-h build. I had tried the build before and convinced myself it wasn't viable before I saw your video. Would love to see a few more arcade run videos with...
  6. FlipFTW

[Visual] [Gameplay]

Uh I'm an idiot who forgot to put an actual title. Just pretend the top says "[Gameplay] [Visual] Rewind Plate & Mirror Puzzle Out Of Bounds" Found a minor-ish bug seems like it could have a big impact on gameplay (get players stuck) if it only glitched a bit more. Rewind button got stuck...