Recent content by Floh-mit-Keks

1. Floh-mit-Keks

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

I think about ten minutes, when I need to go to work Q.Q
  2. Floh-mit-Keks

How to switch between Stable and Frontline, and why

I think I will try to persuade my friends to play Frontline, if this won't work I have to be extra careful with my characters and seperate them. Anyway, thanks for your quick response <3
  3. Floh-mit-Keks

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

Ester is coming and I have a one week holiday .... but otherwise my bf will also be there... so yeah, we will play it together. I'm ready for tomorrow! (Luckily I have the same time zone as sweden ^-^)
  4. Floh-mit-Keks

How to switch between Stable and Frontline, and why

Will it cause problems, if I change often between Frontline and Stable? Cause I'm thinking about playing Stable with my friends and Frontline when I'm alone.
  5. Floh-mit-Keks

Yay! Congrats on getting your forum up and running!

As from tomorrow there will be some people more here to write with =D
  6. Floh-mit-Keks

How do you spent your time waiting for Secrets of Grindea?

Damn you, I only have around 140 hours on Borderlands (gonna get you :>) Do you mean Hunter X Hunter? I love this one, sadly it's on hiatus =( your poor button *pets it* May the patience be with us <3
  7. Floh-mit-Keks

How do you spent your time waiting for Secrets of Grindea?

Personally, I'm playing Borderlands 2 with some friends and reading mangas most of my time and of course go to work ^^ (yeah I know, good girl and so ;) ) I really enjoy playing with friends .... so, some nice ideas going on here? Waiting sucks and I'm running low on mangas I have left to read.
  8. Floh-mit-Keks

What new games do you look forward to?

I'm kinda looking forward to Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel .... Claptrap <3
  9. Floh-mit-Keks

wub wub

wub wub
  10. Floh-mit-Keks

release date?

Sadly the empire state building is standing there in the USA and yeah that's all it is doing, but SoG is coming to every country and will provide us with hours of fun. So, it is worth melting .... no, worth waiting for! (too much frozen for me I think)