Recent content by ForteGX

1. ForteGX

First Impressions 2.0

Admitidly, I didn't get the Phaseman's boots till much later because I didn't realized you could go farm it. Even with Prismatic, I still found it tough to lets say use a silver charged ice buddy (50 EP) and then alternate between chain lightning and the ice nova. I like the mechanic where...
  2. ForteGX

First Impressions 2.0

General impressions: One of the best games I have played this year. Story was good, which is very important to me. I enjoy the exploration/ puzzles, which reminded me of exploring newly released areas of MMO's. Overall combat mechanics were well done. What you liked the most: I think I enjoyed...
  3. ForteGX

Game Percentage?

Ahhh! That's it! Thanks!
  4. ForteGX

Game Percentage?

Looking at the codex, I have all of the drops. Unless there is a monster that doesn't show up for some reason? I assume I also have all of the crafting recipes done unless there is a recipe I have yet to unlock somehow. I also just checked the wikia, does the Mrs. Bee pet count? I haven't done...
  5. ForteGX

Game Percentage?

Yep got the royal crown. The last thing I got was the snowflake charm, which took me awhile to find.
  6. ForteGX

Best 2-H Weapon?

So after searching the forum quickly, I believe that the lumber axe was the strongest, but access to it was patched for the flower whip.
  7. ForteGX

Game Percentage?

I'm stuck at 99%, I have the cards, craftables, fish, quests, and maps. Any idea what I can be missing?