Recent content by Gibbi

1. Gibbi

[Crash] Game crashes when refighting Phaseman on 'beastmode'

Yes, I am using frontline, I fought gigaslime with no crashes or problems, and Gun D4m did not crash either
  2. Gibbi

It's in the memory room
  3. Gibbi

^Title I've tried refighting all the bosses on hardmode with beastmode activated, but whenever I try to fight phaseman, my game crashes.
  4. Gibbi

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

When will we, if we can't already, buy the sound track for the game? Or will that come out on full release?
  5. Gibbi

[Gameplay] Vine teleport buggery.

While in the temple of the seasons, i ended up using a teleport and went up a vine at the same time. After loading from the port, i became unable to enter any areas or reteleport to another area. Edit: After saving and quitting I was allowed back into areas normally
  6. Gibbi

Farming Spots

Got this just from farming presents and gifts
  7. Gibbi

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

I had a couple questions First: Will there ever be a way to manually recover heal? Such as potions, healing spells, or health steal on attacks? Second: When will passive skills be implemented and what type of passives will they be? Third: When are some of the newer bosses going to be refightable?
  8. Gibbi

The Ultimate Talent Suggestion Thread!!!

I FEEL ALIVE Attack and MAttack are increased by X% while HP is at full (max at 25%)