Recent content by GilVallus

1. GilVallus

Visually or mechanically weak maximum charge skills.

iirc the chill effect increases crit rate, which is very powerful if you optimize 1H for crit dps
  2. GilVallus

any thoughts on adding pugilism

Pugilism could have a kind of middle ground style, with similar reach to 1H facilitated by moving forward a lot more when attacking, unless a hit connects in which case you stay glued to enemies better. Skills would play more like 2H skills, focusing on risk-reward or burst damage over DPS. Or...
  3. GilVallus

(Spoilers ig) [Redacted Boss]

I've been hella inactive here, but I have been keeping track of the devblog and vilya's blog and wanted to throw in a third idea on how the final phase could go: The idea of them being stationary and spewing enemies/items is nice, but I think the mimic should be technically vulnerable through...
  4. GilVallus

Change dropping items to be "Drop X amount"

I don't even use potions but I can see where this is coming from Maybe instead of multi drop this issue could be the precursor to a trading system?
  5. GilVallus

[Gameplay/Visual] Track crystal chisel quest, complete the quest and the tracker stays

Did you try going into the completed tab and seeing if the untrack option was there? I haven't had something like this happen but that's the first thing I could think to do
  6. GilVallus

[Visual] Arcade Mode - Essence of Grindea doesn't show

This may be related to the hair changing station's habit of displaying hairstyles strangely, as it looks similar with the odd pixel off to the side
  7. GilVallus

[Suggestion] Add utility to Static Touch for auto-attack builds

Having to constantly keep pressure on the enemy would be a nice alternative. Maybe balance it where cubes drop more drastically when you're damaged so that sometimes you still have to recast?
  8. GilVallus

Co-Op Tips & Tricks ~Your guide to a smooth co-op experience~

Health orbs could be put in the same family as arrows and become unattainable if your HP is full. That way you may get some floating red orbs all over the place, but your friends don't get gimped and die a room later or something.
  9. GilVallus

Accidentally went straight to rambling instead of starting here

I debated just using the equip command like 100 times and seeing if rngesus was feeling merciful. "Did you try turning it off then on again?" "Unplug the power source then plug it back in after 30 seconds" "Shove a slice of pizza into your computer's disc slot. It's hungry" "Delete system32"
  10. GilVallus

Accidentally went straight to rambling instead of starting here

Hopefully I don't get hunted down for my transgression. I'm currently a student at Neumont University in Utah, and am planning on going into a Network-Hardware kind of field (IT but not the call center kind plsno). I got this game on a whim (instead of food) and I must say it was definitely...
  11. GilVallus

Co-Op Tips & Tricks ~Your guide to a smooth co-op experience~

Would using a tiny HP bar similar to the Frosty Friend's work? aside from displaying EP or status effects it would be the simplest as far as I can gather.
  12. GilVallus

1H vs 2H (And Melee in General)

All you'd need is silver in one and gold in the other to be a DPS god; aka 20 or so which is doable by the time you've beaten Winter.
  13. GilVallus

Crafting Recommendations

I've wanted to see a gimmicky weapon to where it boosts both ATK and MATK competently. Enchanted Claymore (2H) -Ruby Rod - Squire's Claymore - Crystal x 2 - Ectoplasm x 20 - Boar Tusk x 20 It'd have 45 ATK and 40 MATK, but only be useful to a Jack-of-all-trades when stronger focused gear...
  14. GilVallus

1H vs 2H (And Melee in General)

I don't know about you guys, but the prospect of shadow clone berserker style with the lightsaber sounds terrifyingly OP, especially with full crit rate/damage investment
  15. GilVallus

[Visual] Whirlslash occasionally summons translucent textures

It's somewhat rare and seems to correspond with taking damage (or something), but sometimes using the skill will cause a graphical glitch for a split second around a character. It's very brief, so capturing the glitch in the act is tricky. Either the attack is pulling a blown-up, broken version...