Recent content by Gnneas

1. G

[Gameplay] Gold Charge Piercing Dash

Indeed it is a strong skill. The mobility is great and the early game damage is wonderful paired with animation canceling for sure. Oh, was it a perfect block that dodging strike gives if timed correctly? Learn somethin' everyday, eheh. And yeah, takes a while to get the hang of. It's strong in...
  2. G

[Suggestion(s)] Passive skills

For a support spell, instead of this whole healing debacle - I suggest this. Casting this spell provides the target player a 360 degree of shielding provided that they actually shield up. Unranked, you get 1 really fun 360 degree shielding capability for 'x' amount of seconds. At bronze, you...
  3. G

Which pertains to the lower uncharged skill release with animation canceling, yes. The slight invulnerability as per the description is more what I would understand is promised with a full gold charged piercing dash - which isn't the case. Two separate things altogether. The skill itself at...
  4. G

[Suggestion] Skill Ranking Preview

Whenever you browse through the skills, I feel it'd be of benefit to the players to be able to have a visual understanding of what said skill is able to do. While the static picture does give an idea I would suggest a .gif of the full action. Going from unranked to a single point - you are...
  5. G

While you do ignore unit collision, yes - you are still damaged by the things you pass through. Logically speaking, should you not be able to phase through without such damage occurring?
  6. G

The Ultimate Talent Suggestion Thread!!!

Replace the Potion talent with a general talent that'll increase buff duration universally. It'll certainly make it worth sinking points into considering the recast timing of pots, and support spells are atrociously tedious to manage. It could possibly contribute to berserk builds as well, with...