Recent content by Graylen

1. Graylen

First Game Ever to 100%

Same for me, i never 100% games but for some reason Secrets of grindea made me go there.
  2. Graylen

[Arcade Mode] Essence?

You can also get essence from bosses and elite monsters, not always, but the chance is there.
  3. Graylen

Furious Giga Slime Speed Run

We still have to see this done in Arcade mode. The arena fight is quite easy, because you have so much space to work with But in arcade mode It's simply hell. Speedrun that, and I'll be thoroughly impressed.
  4. Graylen

Archer House challenge (in Evergrind Fields: South)

I only know of 10k for the quiver, I've never gotten over 11 personally.
  5. Graylen

Upgrading our pre-order tiers?

I'd like to know this as well, I'd like a higher tier but don't want to have to make a second purchase.
  6. Graylen

Seeing party member's HP.

Completely support this, healing or not, seeing my allies health would be very helpful/useful.
  7. Graylen

Me Beating Furious Giga Slime.

I can't block Giga slime from the top, for some reason I'm incapable of it. I can ace perfect blocks when hes coming from the left or right though! XD
  8. Graylen

Max energy and "wizard" character viability

I don't really enjoy the way EP functions either, i really prefer magic over melee in Grindea, but I'm always annoyed that my EP runs out so incredibly quickly. Still, if i had more I'd probably feel overpowered.. So conflicted, lol
  9. Graylen

Exp and Farming (Version 0.56i)

In previous patches mobs gave the same amount of XP no matter your level, where as in our current patch XP rewards go down when you outlevel something. The "exploit" was basically having out your frosty friend summon in a field of bunnies and slimes and just going AFK, farming XP for hours on...
  10. Graylen

Charging system

You can charge your ability to use a more powerful version of them, if you select an ability and press "more info" it'll tell you what the higher charges do. higher charges are simply achieved my holding the button the skill is tied to longer, your animation indicates how far your charge is up...
  11. Graylen

Charging system

You can charge your ability to use a more powerful version of them, if you select an ability and press "more info" it'll tell you what the higher charges do. higher charges are simply achieved my holding the button the skill is tied to longer, your animation indicates how far your charge is up...
  12. Graylen

Boss respawnable?

You can Start > Run > %appdata% and find the secrets of grindea folder, the 1.wld file is your world, if you remove it you'll be able to do all quests and bosses again. Similarly, you can just copy it right before you kill a boss and paste it back there after you've killed it to kill it again.
  13. Graylen

About how long is the main story supposed to be?

most of those RPG's weren't made by indie studios on a small budget.
  14. Graylen

Any chance of different outfits?

Just want to say I've so far adored your animations, and can't wait to see what you'll bring us in the future.
  15. Graylen

Local Co-op?

Wouldn't the current system just work if you connected to "Localhost" instead of entering an IP?