Recent content by Greenvort

1. Greenvort

[Gameplay] Exp Feature

Or perhaps just throw it in the Stats section of the main menu. So it's not always in your face but you are still capable of checking if you want.
  2. Greenvort

First Impressions 2.0

General impressions: This game has become an instant favourite. I've been looking for something just like this for years now and I finally have it. What you liked the most: The combat system is addictive. Grinding is so rewarding and just fun in general. The way the shield and magic are...
  3. Greenvort

[Gameplay] Exp Feature

I also wouldn't mind a numerical representation shown in the exp bar at the top like in your health or mana bars. Knowing exactly how much exp I need til the next level is always nice.
  4. Greenvort

Health bar, combo perks, and other suggestions

Not to mention one of the enemy cards give a bonus to health orbs. I can't remember which one though.
  5. Greenvort

Grindea on the 3ds

Well really it is. The control scheme would work absolutely perfectly and you could have the menu open on the bottom screen at all times, it would be so easy to navigate with the touch controls. I'm really glad someone else has brought this up!
  6. Greenvort

Grindea on the 3ds

Came here looking specifically for this thread. I support this idea 110%. I would buy this game again for $50 no problem at all. It would translate brilliantly to the 3DS. With streetpass, local and online coop, this game could be a HUGE seller.