Recent content by Gundeflin

1. G

Summer wizard drops

They will spawn. Best area in my opinion is upper right from the main hall (with the goddess statue in the center). There all knights and mages spawn repeatedly. <3 Happy grinding!
  2. G

First Impressions 2.0

Fair enough, it was just a thought :) And I, just like most of us here I believe, would rather that the developers focus on continuing the story :3
  3. G

First Impressions 2.0

Ahh oki... well, maybe it could be an update for the future :3
  4. G

Switch main character

So sometimes I want to start over from the beginning in story mode with a new character. However, when I later come back to keep playing with a newly created character, my old (first) character is on top and is the automatic choice. I suggest that the player can choose which character to be put...
  5. G

Drop statistics

I love grinding and collecting stuff, so something I would love to be able to see is what my stats are for certain drops. Say I'm hunting carrots to feed my pet, I'd love to be able to see 1, how often rabbies drop those, so I can plan out how many I need to smack and 2, track the number I have...
  6. G

Whirlslash soundeffect

As someone who's currently card hunting and using the skill Whirlslash, I've noticed that the soundeffect for the skill and the sound for when a card drops is very similar (if not the same?) which makes my hope go up involuntarily every time I use the skill. Maybe they could be differentiated so...
  7. G

First Impressions 2.0

General impressions: I frikkin love this game. Absolutely brilliantly done! One suggestion I have to improve it even more is: when creating a new character, could you choose a third "gender neutral" option? I mean, the haircut and styles are basically the same, and the only time I noticed...