Recent content by Hatchetman4651

1. Hatchetman4651

Version: 0.572b

I will play the new update in an hour or two... or sometime tonight, I am glad the update is here!
  2. Hatchetman4651

Skill synergies

Also one question about this. If these were mix-and-match, specific skills, or both; would these combos be shown to players at first, would they have to discover them first, or something different and why?
  3. Hatchetman4651

Skill synergies

I would be happy for one or both of these ideas. The mix and match sounds a lot better for eye candy- however I kind of wonder how this would work... like what skills would be used for a certain.. combo?
  4. Hatchetman4651

RAWR!

Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions just message me. (I probably know the answer... although Good Stuff probably knows how to answer it better, be prepared though, it will probably be a link. :P)
  5. Hatchetman4651

Respec

Challenge complete!
  6. Hatchetman4651

Respec

I see what your saying about the advantages that beta testers could have. However anyone, beta tester or not could have this advantage. Non beta testers could just watch a few videos of the game, although this does not deliver as much of an advantage as actual gameplay, it still delivers some...
  7. Hatchetman4651

Respec

If you want to test out all of the skills there is currently a feature where you type /respec in game and it resets all your skills. That being said, I am not quite sure if this is a suggestion to change this feature or if you just missed this feature and was asking for one. (This feature is...
  8. Hatchetman4651

Elite Monsters - increase their spawn rate (singleplayer) and related unique item drops

I agree with you here. The spawn rates are way to low, I have every enemy item from normal enemies except for 1 item however, the only elite versions of mobs I have seen is when the story introduced them to you. Even when I play on the hard difficulty I can't find any elite mobs except for those...
  9. Hatchetman4651

Bigger floors (more rooms) in arcade mode?

I have another idea to add onto this.... Maybe you have to unlock these options by doing a certain quest. Like the quest(s) in town you could have them also unlock these or have more challenges added onto the board, when completed they unlock a certain option/difficulty. I feel like they should...
  10. Hatchetman4651

Pet Skills

No, its fine, not much you can say when sharing a link. I mean if you want to challenge yourself then have at it. :P
  11. Hatchetman4651

Meteor Strike / Earth Spike minor alterations.

I assume these alterations are added bonuses to the current effect(s) of Meteor Strike and Earth Spike, if this assumption is correct then I agree that these are good ideas. Also; this just describes an effect that is meant to happen, but what you didn't think about, or did not include, was what...
  12. Hatchetman4651

Pet Skills

I love your post, on like every idea there is you saying exactly what you did here. :P
  13. Hatchetman4651

Trade system with friends

Just to help out a bit here are 2 links to other forum threads that have to do with the trading system. http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/trading-vs-codex-opinion-wars.786/...
  14. Hatchetman4651

[READ ME] How to submit Out Of Bounds bugs, Spelling Mistakes, Small Visual Errors and Other Bugs!

God I suck, I asked this with a potential bug in mind but I didn't write it down or anything and now I have forgotten.... :(