Recent content by havefeith

1. H

[Crash] Pressing select on Xbox 360 contoller crashes the game.

Well, it does in multi-player for certain. My brother usually hosts the multiplayer sessions, and he plays with a 360 controller. I figured that "Select" would act like the Tab key, and told him to press it, and it crashed his game, thus crashing the session. This has happened at least once or...
  2. H

Suggestion - Full controller support.

Eh, Like I said, I merely made this thread to suggest full controller support, and then essentially abandon it. I wasn't really looking for suggestions to "fix" the problem, and I guess I should've taken in to account the fact that there are people who want to help. Speaking of, there's an issue...
  3. H

See, the thing is, by suggestion something to me to "fix" it, you've technically gone off topic. That's why I wanted to lock the thread. I wasn't intending to be rude myself, but to be honest, over the internet, almost anything could be considered differently than intended. The part I was...
  4. H

See, the thing is, Martimus, that is not full controller support. That is spoofing an Xbox controller, and thus counter to what I suggested. I did suggest full controller support, rather than partial support like we have. That devkit I was talking about before has a library in it that supports...
  5. H

I currently own a Logitech 10-button (14-ish, if you include each analog stick and d-pad as their own buttons, and including a "mode" button) controller that I want to play Secrets of Grindea with, but when I tried to select it for use in the options, there was no option for it. I know for...
  6. H

[Crash] Dragging Grindea to Second monitor w/ higher rez causes crash.

I'm currently playing Grindea on a laptop, where the resolution isn't good enough to view the whole screen, so I thought I'd plug my laptop into my 19 inch flat-screen to see if I can view it better. The TV has a resolution of 1920 by 1080, while my laptop screen has a resolution of 1366 by 768...