Recent content by hepatitisbees

1. hepatitisbees

HepatitisBees' big ol' list of suggestions

D-D-D-DANGAZONE! Also thanks for the tip. Just tried ot out- it works a lot better
  2. hepatitisbees

Use the arcade mode points for stat increases

Personally, one of my least favorite things about rogue legacy was that you could basically cash grind your way to victory. I think if you implemented this idea, the stats would have to be minor- like diablo 3 paragon levels minor. Otherwise i dont see it working out, honestly.
  3. hepatitisbees

First characters?

For now, nothing but Blade Flurry and Spirit Slash. I might get the OP as hell cloud thing when I run out of bronze points.
  4. hepatitisbees

Frosty Friend Dismissal

In the tooltip for the skill, it says you can revive him by standing by him. It doesn't work in arcade mode. Does it not work in story, either?
  5. hepatitisbees

Boing

Afternoon.
  6. hepatitisbees

*The game should have a "strafe" button- for anyone who hasn't played hammerwatch, its a similar idea in the sense that while holding down a button, you can face one direction but walk another. Think of it in terms of how you move with your shield up, but faster and you can perfect guard still...
  7. hepatitisbees

Hey, there. I just got the game a few days ago, but I'd like to take a part (a big one) in helping with the suggestions and feedback section of the development process- however, I don't want to clog the forums by making new threads over and over, so I'm just going to make one here and fill it...
  8. hepatitisbees

Suggestion for specializing/ fleshing out the skill system.

The reason that you wouldn't have to specialize is that the skills wouldnt be stronger, per se. They might do more damage, but at the cost of a ton of ep or some other useful aspect. I like the skill system as well, a lot, actually, but Im just afraid that the lack of progression will keep...
  9. hepatitisbees

Hence the notion of a carrot, rather than a stick- it would be a fun incentive to enhance replayability and long term rewards, and not gimp those who wanted to not specialize.
  10. hepatitisbees

So while I was replaying the beta for about the third time, one notion came to me- while the game is a ton of fun, as is the skill system, there was one thing it was missing- specialization. One one hand, the openness of the skill trees are very interesting- being able to freely create a...