Recent content by hitotsuke

1. H

Bug: Can't complete "A Frozen Fairytale" after beating boss and obtaining the gauntlet

Forgot to follow up on this, but by going to Santa Fae the cutscene triggered and our problem got resolved! Thanks for the help!
  2. H

Bug: Can't complete "A Frozen Fairytale" after beating boss and obtaining the gauntlet

I see, we were wondering why we were unable to teleport immediately, since the quest text said "return the artifact to father". It was actually my friend that was able to open a portal in the room with the statue (few rooms down from the boss room). We'll try to go to santa fae later today then!
  3. H

Hey, Thanks for the quick replies! I'll inform my friend about the whole quest skipping thing, could be useful for when he wants to play alone. The other questions: We use Steam and it says the game is completely up to date, so I'd assume I'm running the latest version? @Teddy: I've added the...
  4. H

Hello, Me and my friend just beat the boss and obtained the gauntlet. Our quest text changed to "Return the artifact to your father" but he won't talk to us. When we talk to him it just says his generic lines and nothing about the quest. There's also no exclamation mark above him. Something...