Recent content by Illanyss

1. Illanyss

My live stream!

Let them deal with details! I mean, what's the point of rushing things? Stuff will be added in given time and the game will be great when it's done. Which reminds me... I still haven't made any videos of the gameplay (>.<)
  2. Illanyss

Is this the game you've been waiting for...?

Same here. And I seem to have finished the available beta. Didn't progress much on the arcade mode, though. Need some practice (>.<)
  3. Illanyss

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

Teddy, those are the most welcomed words I've read the whole day! Thanks for the news (^.^)
  4. Illanyss

Oh, look! The replies are answer faster than I can read them (>.<) At any rate, not being able to install the demo here (I'm at work) I can't be of much help. Considering the slowness is maintained until you change area, might be related to the allocation of resources by the system. Playing it...
  5. Illanyss

Post it to the bug part of the forum. The Ferrets will certainly look into it.
  6. Illanyss

I'm at work but all I can do right now is roaming several key URLs in search of the buying option. I keep reloading the pages every 5-10 mins, it's insane XD
  7. Illanyss

Think I've only been waiting for a year, maybe not even that much. but it's the kind of game I like the most and nowadays it's hard to find such a diamond. I'm okay with waiting till it's complete but, well, the sooner I play even an incomplete version, the better XD
  8. Illanyss

Yohs! Say, I'm sure most of us here are eagerly awaiting the release (or even the early access) of this game but who among you all consider this your very favourite game type? You see, some of us love this retro-ish adventure game style and so, this is the ultimate prize :D Why the ultimate...
  9. Illanyss

Illanyss Nan Feneres here...

Greetings!! I'm Illanyss, a fellow gamer just as eager as any of you to get my hands on this great adventure game (^.^) As many, I hope to get my chance to try the Beta and try to provide feedback and give opinions on whichever aspect of the game we discuss. I have a Youtube channel, by the...
  10. Illanyss

This is the kind of game I like the most: old style adventure game! :D Say, 5 hours, huh? I hope it grows tenfold, then (>.<) Well, yeah, I'm asking a lot but, hey, you're doing a good job and I believe you'll deliver a great finished game. One day... =P
  11. Illanyss

Just got here. Lets explore a bit...

Just got here. Lets explore a bit...