Recent content by Jyeli

1. Jyeli

Random discussion of the day! Predicting the future.

I'm not gonna say your theory is wrong, but considering the language references in this game, Farmahmera probably just means "farm more". Farma is sort of a swedification of 'farm', while 'mera' translates into 'more'. The name also always makes me think of the pantamera song, a commercial...
  2. Jyeli

Realization that Vilya, Freddy and Teddy are based on the Devs.

Their band is also named Black Ferrets, in reference to Pixel Ferrets that the developers call themselves.
  3. Jyeli

Reseting arcade mode

Alternatively, entering %appdata% (as is) in the address bar will put you in the roaming folder. Just a tip for future reference.
  4. Jyeli

Plot discussion.

Perhaps he's driving you to collect the other artifacts so that when you have them all you will become this elite human. Or maybe he's just a greedy bastard on account of being a sentient bag with infinite storage.
  5. Jyeli

Compatible USB controller?

I believe you're thinking of a play and charge controller (wireless) that requires the wireless receiver. A regular wired controller will work by just plugging it in, since windows has build in support for it.
  6. Jyeli

Vilya's Work-blog! (aka Pixel Ferrets behind the scenes)

I noticed two things that were a bit off about the storage room. First off is the bottle on the left, you started out with making a broken version of it, and then you added back the original, unbroken one at a different spot. There's also the ruined book that appears to have come from nowhere...