Recent content by Jyntax

1. Jyntax

[German] (Idiomatic Translation)

Update 20th May 2014: Slowly but surely does the Misc File reach it's final form. I'll release it soon so that some germans can take a look at the translation to find typos I might have missed.
  2. Jyntax

Dual Wielding

@Quote It's pretty easy why. If you can use Dual Wielding and still use your shield, why would you use a 1h Sword? In my eyes dual wield stands for the following things: Attackspeed & DPS So if you can still use your Shield it would make that even more OP. Besides you're right 2h Swords can...
  3. Jyntax

Dual Wielding

I like the idea but it would need to be balanced. I mean at the current moment 1h+Shield is already pretty f***ing strong. You can actually dodge most the attacks by just walking or pulling your shield out for like 0,3 seconds. If you now add up another sword it would actually need to improve...
  4. Jyntax

[German] (Idiomatic Translation)

Hello everyone, I know there is already a German Team translating Secrets of Grindea and I could join them too, but I actually want to translated in another way then they do. I have my own way in translating stuff and I might also like another way of phrasing. That's why I want to start my very...
  5. Jyntax

[Gameplay][Visual]Exp indicator and Level Up specific stats

First of all I'd like to mention that Path of Exiles Skilltree is just a Passiv-Skilltree and not a direct Skilltree. So you can't really compare an Active-Skilltree with an Passiv-Skilltree. Second thing I'd like to say is that I always like different Types of Skills with even more and more...
  6. Jyntax

Unique enemy spawns a guaranteed Elite?

I totally like that idea. Are there any elite mobs in the Story Mode yet? I mean besides /sorta offtopic Would be a nice idea also like Kiri said to have some elites pop up randomly. Like don't know every time you change a map there is a Rate of X to spawn an Elite, or something like every...
  7. Jyntax

Crafting: what drops crystals?

I farmed them at the room on the flying fortress when you enter it and leave the first room to the left. There are those 4 "Teleport"Platforms which send you to 2 guardians, 1 wimp, 1 bird and 1 of those robots. You can just take down all of them, leave the screen and go back in. This way you...
  8. Jyntax

Translation

Just changed the title of the thread to "Translation" because we already start to talk about more then just German, so I think this title fits better. ^^
  9. Jyntax

Jyntax says hello

I'll tell you as soon as I gonna start it, but it'll take some time before it happens. Way before I start to stream I gonna set up 2 websites, get myself a server to host game servers and some teamspeak servers. I sorta wanna build a small company because I'm also planing on creating a game if...
  10. Jyntax

Translation

@MrChocodemon & @DotD that sounds good. ^^ I didn't even want to criticize anyone. I just wanted to mention that the person which wants to help should have a decent base for it. I mean my german and english aren't perfect either but they are still on a level which is useable. ^^
  11. Jyntax

Jyntax says hello

I was born in Berlin but I'm living in Göttingen - Niedersachsen. I know I'll have fun livestreaming games. ^^ Started so many things to entertain people and they always were entertained, so I guess my personality fits into this whole let's play/livestreaming world. ^^
  12. Jyntax

Translation

First of all we need to wait what the Dev Team says about the tool. Like when it'll be released etc. and then we have to take a look at how it's set up. Actually there isn't much to translate and we should also take a look at how good the English of the people working on the Translation is. I...
  13. Jyntax

Translation

I guess I know what you mean, but you don't really have limited space cause you can change the Space you have. ^^ And it's quiet easy to make a tool to take the lines down to 3 parts like Description, Name, Type, so that you can easy translate it and set it back up. ^^
  14. Jyntax

Translation

Oh, wow good to know. I guess the first time since years that I didn't use the search function got me. xD Actually you don't need to hexedit it "that" much. ^^ It's just 3 maybe 4 hexdigits that are needed to be changed for every Item. K then I just gonna wait a little longer and start to...
  15. Jyntax

Jyntax says hello

Hello everyone, my name is Jyntax and I'm a 23 years old (for the next few hours at least. Gonna turn 24 tomorrow. xD) guy from Germany. I'd say I'm a nice person and I like it to translate games, to write walkthroughs/guides and many other things. Also I'm working on an upgrade for my...