Recent content by Kakcha

1. K

[Gameplay] Summon Plants Doesn't Charge Potions

I haven't tested super extensively, but I can confirm for sure that my 9-point tomato plants do not increase the recharge rate of my Bounty potions. This behavior is inconsistent with attacks from Frosty Friend and the Cloud pet, which do increase the recharge rate of potions when they hit. The...
  2. K

The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

The GUI for the experience bar is misleading. The filigree on the left side will cover a portion of the bar, to the point that, shortly after leveling, it looks as though you aren't gaining experience at all for perhaps the first 5% of your new level. It also terminates early, and you will level...
  3. K

[Gameplay] Pets do not increase potion recharge rate

Bug is fixed in the latest hotfix. Thanks again, Teddy!
  4. K

No, I'm entirely wrong about Frosty Friend. Tested again, and...No idea where I came to that conclusion. Thanks a bunch for the quick response!
  5. K

[Gameplay] Fine Taste does not increase healing from healing potion

Awesome! Thanks a ton, Teddy.
  6. K

[Gameplay] Undead monkey

Can confirm I have also seen this issue, as the host of a multiplayer game. The monkey could receive damage and deal damage normally, but its health would never decrease. I assume this is related to their evade mode mechanic, but that's just supposition.
  7. K

[Gameplay] Fine Taste does not increase healing from healing potion

The healing potion is currently healing for 1/6 of your max HP. It doesn't seem to scale up at all with Fine Taste. I tested with a single rank and the value stayed at a static 200 HP.
  8. K

Currently, attacks from Frosty Friend and Cloud Strike do not set your potion recharge speed to the increased rate, while attacking. It's possible this is intended, but it does mean that a pet/support character will basically never benefit from the increased recharge rate unless they do basic...
  9. K

[Gameplay] Pet Crit Unaffected by Combo Starter

It seems as though pet critical chance isn't currently being affected by the skill Combo Starter, which should increase critical chance by 30% for 2 seconds after hitting with a basic melee attack. I tested with my Cloud Strike fairly extensively, and it was still critting ~20% of the time...