1. Kana

Save my Sanity ( Or whats left of it)

I need help with the first enemy and turning off motion blur :/
  2. Kana

Hi!

Hi!
  3. Kana

[Suggestion(s)] Passive skills

This is good, so I should establish that I didn't think that ~G was only referring to healing. Quite the contrary. I mean to avoid speaking only on it myself. However unlike ~G, I am still an advocate for healing, and how if it (and other support/passive skills) were treated more like the...
  4. Kana

Meet the NPCs in their quest locations during Festival

I'd like to know what happened to that other girl who passed, I think her name was Mei Ling?
  5. Kana

Free Games / Gifting Some Humble Games

I have a copy of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare up for grabs.
  6. Kana

A frustrating, confusing way to play: Follow the leader.

I somehow envision an unstoppable team of hyper-coordinated players moving as one developing from this. :eek::p
  7. Kana

Let's Play Through Mount Bloom

Better than IHeartPie! :p Have you tried out Tai Ming in the Frontline version?
  8. Kana

How do you..

I don't know, but I speculate that it has to do with the sapling you were standing next to, like the others that are right below unreachable places. I assumed that you can access them later in the game, as an incentive to revisit areas. Only the game isn't finished. As far as we know, it...
  9. Kana

[Visual] Tai Ming changes time via switch

Are you able to replicate it, or produce any kind of similar result?
  10. Kana

[Visual] It's SO SHINY.

It was difficult for me to realize that you are referring to the semi-visible blue orb at the top, since the image is perfectly framed around the meter display. :p I don't know what that is myself.
  11. Kana

[Visual/Text] Arcade lobby text box

I saw someone else post this bug earlier.
  12. Kana

EP changes upon entering a new Arcade room

I really like the idea, particularly example 3. I can see how it would help balance things. But if we are looking for a solution to make all abilities balanced in a way that reflects their balance in story mode, I think much harsher measures would need to be taken. Arcade is nice, because it...
  13. Kana

Customizable Birthday

@Teddy You da bes'! :p
  14. Kana

Is it weird if...

The game brings that up, I hope I can avoid one at at all costs! Being a homicidal psychopath in the name of grinding 100% would be more than a turnoff to me. Especially in an rpg... when it comes to that, this is why some people think DnD is diabolical. But then again, are we fighting to...