Recent content by Khurso

1. K

My first Golden charge skill

It doesnt tell me on my next purchase I'll get the golden charge, even though I did get it. Dunno if it happens with every skill/magic unlike silver charges:
  2. K

Season Weapons

So, this may or may not be a bug, so I came to ask. Because I'm also going to post a bug report, so I thought, let's ask about this thing aswell. So, I had never noticed any loot being shown in a blue colored box. it's always on the standard brownish box. But everytime (I've looted several...
  3. K

P(re)ecko doll

Wow, very well noticed! Do you think that's a joke? Also there is a typo
  4. K

P(re)ecko doll

Thanks alot, indeed got many new yeti dolls and other stuff. And finally managed to get the pecko doll :D Though..... The number of presents inside presents is WHO wraps a present inside another present? Santa indeed deserved that cookie :rolleyes: :oops:
  5. K

P(re)ecko doll

o_0' What? So you can open those? :eek: Gonna try it right now! thanks alot for telling me!
  6. K

P(re)ecko doll

Yeah! :( I'll try more later, I just thought I had to post something about it, because nothing else took me so many tries. I have just arrived at Santa Fae and at 60% completition, so I'm putting alot of effort to each stage of the game and this doll is taking many tries. Also, I could agree...
  7. K

When you're a bad boy...

Hey, I was wrong about warriors not being able to "plya this mini-game" I even had to let myself get killed, it was getting too boring :) I got 2 levels and said, well that's it! It helped me get both cards though, 70k coins and some loot :D Thanks for the stimulus, that's a nice little...
  8. K

When you're a bad boy...

I guess those are mage builds? Which spells do you guys use? I've tried with my one-handed melee and I accidently left the room when using a dash ¬¬
  9. K

P(re)ecko doll

Hey guys, so I have most of the stuff from the part of the game I'm currently in, but I can't get Pecko's second loot item. So I searched it and it's a Pecko Doll, how long did it take you guys to loot that? This is how long it's taking me.
  10. K

How do you..

I thought chests were considered "?" secrets. You can check the world map and see if there is something missing from an area. Also it's clearly related to the plant thing at the bottom, which was still not implemented. :D